HOW TO USE CANNABIS TO COMBAT CROHN'S DISEASE WITH 7 SIMPLE RECIPES
- Author Jazmine "Chef Jazz" Moore
- Published September 11, 2022
- Word count 511
So what’s the deal? Does cannabis and food really have a relationship? The short answer is, Yes!
Everything that we put into our bodies dictates how we feel. There’s an epidemic of gastrointestinal diseases that’s directly related to the subpar foods we eat and the way we live.
Did you know? Except for the common cold, digestive problems are the most common reason people seek medical advice. Zantac, an ulcer medication is one of the best-selling drugs of all time.
The way we consume food and view medicine is beginning to shift, people like you are seeking natural alternatives and taking their health and happiness into their own hands.
With over 30 states in the United States legalizing cannabis for medicinal or adult use within the last 10 years. A new wave of medicine is here that works naturally within your body.
Have you heard of your Endocannabinoid system or ECS? Just like your Immune System the ECS is found in your body and interacts with the cannabinoids found in cannabis to support homeostasis which is the foundation to health and happiness.
No matter what side you sit on it’s undeniable that cannabis has a place in our health regime, this Free Downloaded guide will help you break down that relationship.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
The guide is intended to provide an overview of how you can integrate cannabis into your life with food to achieve health and happiness. These are recipes and strains that have worked for me. I encourage you to keep a Cannabis and Food journal as you integrate new practices.
This guide contains recipes, strain research, and a simple extraction method that makes everyday Canna-Living simple.
7 Original Recipes that support gut health
Easy extraction method for everyday canna-living + bonus
The Cannabis & Crohn’s relationship explained
WHO CAN BENEFIT
Individuals seeking a natural alternative to care
Resource for people with faulty digestion (Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis) but not limited too
Those who want to understand the basics of Cannabis Integration through food.
CANNABIS & CROHN’S DISEASE PREVIEW
Consuming cannabis is nothing new and dates back to 5000 B.C.E in India where the plant was used to stimulate appetite to counter weight loss. By the 1900s, cannabis was prescribed by physicians in North America and Europe to treat stomach pain, diarrhea, and gastrointestinal issues.
The regulatory functions of the GI tract are tightly linked to the endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system is an extensive network of receptors (CB1 & CB2) located throughout the body that regulates balance. Both CB (cannabinoid) 1 and CB (Cannabinoid) 2 receptors can be found in the gut.
The body’s endocannabinoids regulate almost all the gut functions maintaining the integrity of the gut. Because of these receptors cannabis has proved successful as a form of treatment for gastrointestinal issues beyond Crohn’s disease.
Smoking has proved successful but oral ingestion is the preferred method. I encourage you to keep a Cannabis and Food journal to understand what works best for you….
Download Your Free Guide Here! Enjoy.
There are no posted comments.
- How To Make: Quinoa & Roasted Vegetable-Stuffed Bell Peppers with Hummus Drizzle.
- Savory Sauces for Falafel: Elevate Your Taste Experience
- 5 HEALTHY AVOCADO RECIPES THAT KIDS WOULD LOVE
- Kitchen Item Review
- How to Use Cardamom: A Guide to Understanding this Aromatic Spice
- How To Stay Safe When Cooking At Home
- What are some recipes that include black pepper or cardamom pods?
- 10 Interesting Ways To Make A New Drink With Rum
- 3 Easy Instant Pot Recipes Anyone Can Make in 30 Minutes
- A Brief History of Food Recipes
- The Blue-Eyed Boy of Barrackpore
- Traditional vs. Modern Kitchens: How to Choose the Right Setup for Your Restaurant
- Top 5 Frozen Food Myths in Singapore
- Mini salt competition
- Which Tastes Better, Pasta or Pizza?
- Defining Catering in Brisbane
- How to cook sweet potatoes in the microwave
- Facts About the Takeaway Cravings in the UK
- 5 Reasons that MEC Pots are Excellent Pressure Cookers
- Turning Natural Clay into the Best Green Cookware
- This eco-friendly Cookware brand is great if you are looking for 100% “green” pots and pans
- 5 homemade yogurt issues and easy solutions:
- 4 Creative Ways To Enjoy Your Kitchen
- Eco-Friendly Cookware – This cookware is "Green" a full 360 degrees
- These cooking pots are best because they are both healthy and non-toxic
- Best BBQ Grills for the Money 2020
- The Best Healthy And Non-Toxic Pots and Pans
- This stovetop slow cooker is a better choice for healthy cooking. Learn why
- The best rice cooker must retain all nutrients, both complex and simple carbs. Learn how and why that will affect your health