Seminal Vesiculitis Back and Forth? How to Solve It?
- Author Walter Hu
- Published September 15, 2022
- Word count 657
Understanding why seminal vesiculitis is challenging to cure can help patients treat them scientifically.
Causes of seminal vesiculitis back and forth:
The patient thinks seminal vesiculitis is a minor problem and misses the best treatment time, which leads to the destruction of the antibacterial function in the glands. Many patients transform from acute seminal vesiculitis to chronic seminal vesiculitis, which greatly complicates the treatment.
Patients take medicine randomly and change the treatment plan at will. As time passes, the psychological burden is heavier, the mental pain is more painful, and the disease is more difficult to cure.
Some patients did not go to professional medical institutions for diagnosis and treatment after suffering from seminal vesiculitis, resulting in the lack of standardized and symptomatic treatment. Because the etiology of seminal vesiculitis is relatively complicated, the inflammation is easy to spread, causing Other inflammatory complications. The wrong treatment method for seminal vesiculitis will not only fail to cure the disease but also delay the timing of treatment, resulting in persistent incurable seminal vesiculitis and eventually secondary infertility.
During the treatment period, the patients did not maintain good living habits, did not restrain their sex life, and often smoked, drank alcohol, and ate spicy food.
Long-term infertility in patients with seminal vesiculitis not only causes pain and cause long-term distress to the patient but also endangers the patient's health. The most worrying thing is that if the seminal vesiculitis is not treated in time or if it is not cured for a long time, it is likely to cause male infertility. Therefore, the treatment of seminal vesiculitis is essential.
Patients need reasonable treatment of seminal vesiculitis to prevent it from being cured for a long time. Whether it is acute or chronic seminal vesiculitis, it should be thoroughly treated.
Rational treatment of seminal vesiculitis In order to prevent persistent seminal vesiculitis, both acute and chronic seminal vesiculitis should be thoroughly treated.
What are the treatments for seminal vesiculitis?
Patients can choose appropriate antibiotics. Acute seminal vesiculitis should be treated until the symptoms disappear entirely, and then continue the medication for 1 to 2 weeks. For chronic seminal vesiculitis, the medication should be continued for more than 4 weeks to consolidate the curative effect.
For patients with seminal vesiculitis with drug resistance, conservative traditional Chinese medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can be used for treatment.
The patient needs to rest in bed and is given laxatives to keep the stool unobstructed.
Patients need to avoid excessive sexual intercourse to reduce genital congestion. Patients with chronic seminal vesiculitis can perform seminal vesicle and prostate massage regularly (1 or 2 times a week). One is to increase the blood supply of the prostate and seminal vesicles, and the other is to promote the excretion of inflammatory substances.
5.Doctors need to eliminate the concerns of patients, especially those of hematospermia patients, and enhance their confidence in overcoming the disease.
Seminal vesiculitis is not effective only by drug treatment. To recover as soon as possible, patients must pay attention to self-care.
Patients need to strengthen exercise to enhance their physical fitness, avoid upper respiratory tract infections such as colds, treat dental caries promptly, actively treat conditions in other parts of the body, and improve the body's disease resistance.
Patients should have a light diet, pay attention to dietary hygiene, do not drink alcohol (including beer), and do not eat spicy food to avoid prostate congestion.
Patients should not ride horses or bikes or sit for long. Office staff should stand up and move around for a while every 1 to 2 hours.
Patients who have given birth to children can take a sitz bath with 45°C hot water 1 or 2 times a day before going to bed for 30 minutes each time. Patients who have never given birth should not use this method so as not to affect fertility. Regular prostate massage can promote blood circulation and facilitate the discharge of inflammatory secretions. But the massage action should be gentle and not too heavy.
There are no posted comments.
- What is metatarsus adductus?
- Small Businesses Shipping Solutions
- Why do runners get medial tibial stress syndrome?
- Why the job of a carer is vital at Christmas
- Testing the Ankle Joint Range of Motion
- How to detect the nerve damage that can occur in diabetes?
- Choosing a kitten
- Facial Cosmetic Treatment & Your Big Presentation: Does One Influence the Other?
- Best blinds for schools
- Is a Plant-Based Diet Good or Bad News for Your Oral Health?
- Future of Semiconductors Trucks & Windshield Repairs
- How does hypothyroidism affect the body?
- What is hydroxychloroquine used for?
- Small Business Cash Advance Loans - Fast and Easy
- Can blinds reduce energy bills?
- The Federal Trade Commission and the health claims for the Gravity Defyer Shoes
- Best places to visit in Peru
- What is the germ theory of disease?
- Why social media engagement beats follower count
- How to deal with growing pains in children?
- A Pall Settles Over America
- How To Approach Removing Asbestos Removal in Sydney
- Understanding the Impacts of Gout
- How is Parkinson's Disease Treated?
- The Importance of Tree Service
- Drones For Me
- Dining Out with a Gluten Allergy? Here’s What You Need to Know About Vietnamese Cuisine
- What are the fluoroquinolone medicines used for?
- Things Every Future Owner Must Know Before Purchasing A Subaru WRX
- Skoda KAROQ vs Skoda Kamiq: Which Is Better?