Stages of Acne and How to Treat Them From The Inside Out
- Author Royce Yu Chang Liu
- Published February 1, 2023
- Word count 841
Stages of Acne and How to Treat Them From The Inside Out
The Struggle Against Acne?
Are you tired of using chemicals or concealers to manage your acne? At Complete Balance, we are passionate about a holistic approach to acne and through TCM treatments and life style changes, you can enjoy a clear complexion that addresses the problem both internally and externally.
Acne is the most common skin condition worldwide and can continue to be problematic from the beginning of puberty all the way until adulthood. It is a long-term skin disease that occurs when dead skin cells and oil from the skin clogs up the hair follicles resulting in inflammation. Black/ white heads, pimples, scarring and oily skin are common features that can affect primarily the face, upper chest and the back.
The real culprit behind acne is the propionibacterium acne. This is a type of bacteria found in sebaceous glands. Normally it has a slow growth rate and lives peacefully with us. However, it has anaerobic properties meaning whenever a hair follicle is clogged and there is no oxygen around them anymore, they grow rapidly and start causing inflammation. In summary, these are the four risk factors that needs to be addressed in the stages of acne development:
Regulate oil production on the face
Prevent clogging of hair follicles
Lower inflammation at the onset
Clear inflammation induced infection
A young girl with a problem skin. Photo before and after treatment for acne.
How can TCM help with acne?
Due to the diverse range of products for acne-prone skin, it is difficult to know which one is best to reduce. eliminate and/or prevent acne. So how can we, your Complete Balance team help you in your struggle against acne?
Step 1: Thorough TCM Assessment
Our TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) practitioners will do a full assessment to determine the cause of your acne. Although many acne products promote external treatments such as creams or ointments, most often the cause of acne is related to internal imbalances caused by stress, diet, and lifestyle. Receiving a thorough assessment from a TCM practitioner will help to identify the exact root cause of your acne.
Step 2: Personalized Treatment plan
Once a TCM diagnosis is made, you will receive a treatment plan that is personalized to suit your exact diagnosis. Depending on the diagnosis, the practitioner can prescribe treatments such as acupuncture, herbal formulas, lymphatic draining and life style changes to help treat the internal imbalances.
Step 3: Medicated Diet
Many already know that the food we eat influences our health, and this includes our skin health. Identifying and eliminating foods that can contribute to your acne is therefore an essential factor alongside the treatments.
Step 4: Healthy Lifestyle
Is it over once your acne gets better? Not at all! Maintaining and preventing future acne breakouts will help manage your acne for many years to come. Involving a physical trainer and psychotherapist to help establish a regular exercise routine and stress management for a healthy lifestyle will provide lasting results.
Young athletic woman in cobra pose practicing Yoga with her dog at home.
What are some simple lifestyle tips that you can apply today?
Due to the structure of our lifestyle, diet, and stress, cases of acne have been on the rise. The resulting appearance can lead to anxiety, reduced self-esteem and in extreme cases depression. Here are some tips for fighting against acne and to maintain a balanced healthy lifestyle:
Acne is a problem that involves the mind and the body. Start making small changes in your life to have a positive mindset and keep a healthy lifestyle
Any emotional stress, tiredness, staying up late can cause the condition to relapse or worsen
Patience. The skin regeneration time is 21-27 days. Treatment for acne will not happen magically but with consistence and patience, you will get better
Avoid spicy, oily, and sweats. These food can stimulate oil secretion from sebaceous gland leading to more acne
Consume foods that are rich in vitamin A such as carrots, leafy vegetables (they should be consumed cooked and not raw because vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin), and bean products like tofu, soybean milk (full of estrogen)
Eat lots of vegetable to make sure your bowel movement is regular and smooth
Choose facial cleansing products according to your skin type. Avoid products that overly control oil secretion which may result in dryness of the facial skin
Do not try to squeeze or use invasive products on the face. Give your skin time to go through its healing cycle naturally
When using cosmetic products, avoid blocking the pores when possible
After sweating or showering, avoid using cold water directly on the face. Instead, use warm water or a warm towel to keep the pores Open Ready to get started on your journey towards healthy skin? Book your assessment with one of our TCM practitioners! You can call us at 416-901-2873 or email us at email@example.com. For more information about our clinic, visit our website at www.mycompletebalance.com.
Complete Balance Neuro Acupuncture clinic is a traditional and integrative health clinic existing to fill the gaps in our current healthcare system. We treat all ailments naturally at the earliest onset, minimizing further complications, and helping patients build a sustainable lifestyle to prevent future disease.
For More Informationhttps://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Power of Superfoods - Boosting Longevity and Nutrition
- How to Twist Natural Hair for Beginners
- Best Cosmetic Packaging Supplier from China - UKPACK
- Feminine Products for Breast, Libido, Bladder, and Skin Health
- Create your own unique shade of beauty with Custom Eyeshadow Palette
- Unveiling Aveli: The Revolutionary Cellulite Reduction Treatment Taking NYC by Storm
- "Your Beauty Tips" - Simple Advice for a Radiant You
- "Homemade Skin Cosmetics: Natural Recipes for Radiant Skin"
- The Science behind Careprost: Understanding its mechanism of action
- Revitalize Your Body with MedSpa and IV Therapy in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Why Regular Dental Check-ups Are So Important
- The Science Behind Body Sculpting: How Cavitation Works
- Unveiling the Best Sonicare Toothbrush: A Comprehensive Review
- The Rise of Affordable Electric Toothbrushes: Affordable Dental Care at Your Fingertips
- Achieve Superior Oral Hygiene with the Oral-B Pro 500 Electric Toothbrush
- How To Buy An Electric Toothbrush Under $50
- A Comprehensive Guide for Women to Select and Care of Sanitary Pads
- Discover the Key to Luxuriously Smooth Hair with the New Keratin Smoothing Treatment
- What Makes HydraFacial a Revolutionary Skincare Treatment
- Add some sparkle to your look with this teeth whitening trick
- 30 Convincing Reasons Why Ordering Spa Sandals Wholesale is Smart Thinking for Your Beauty Business
- How To Prevent Tooth Decay - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- How To Use An Electric Toothbrush - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- The Secret Weapon Against Aging: Collagen and Free Radicals
- The Science Behind Collagen's Ability to Fight Free Radicals
- Say Goodbye to Dryness: How Collagen Nourishes Your Mucous Membranes
- Why Collagen is Crucial for Maintaining Healthy Mucous Membranes
- Inside Out: How Collagen Affects Your Body's Health and Beauty
- Understanding Acne: Severity, Effects, and Copying Strategies
- Guides to Fighting Acne: Prevention, Treatment, and Remedies