Sunglasses For a Smaller Face - How to Choose The Best Fit
- Author Sarah Cockburn
- Published February 20, 2023
- Word count 871
Sunglasses for a smaller face. Read on to learn how to choose your pair.
Struggling to find a pair of sunglasses that stay in place and flatter your smaller face? You're not alone! Choosing the right frame style can help you achieve the perfect fit and look for your face.
Find the right size sunglasses for your face - Sunglasses For Small Faces
Before you start looking at style, it’s important to find glasses that fit your face. A great rule of thumb is to look for frames that are slightly wider than your face. This will help the sunglasses stay in place and give the illusion that they match the width of your face perfectly. Additionally, seek styles with low-set temples (the arms) which provide an effortless fit without slipping down or squeezing your face too tightly.
Choose a frame style that suits your face shape.
The most important thing to look for when choosing sunglasses is a frame that complements the shape and size of your face. Oval and round faces generally look better in more rectangular frames, while square or heart-shaped faces suit more rounded shapes.
If you are unsure of your face shape - you really are not alone. We have written a guide that shows you what the face shapes are and what style sunglasses they suit.
To get an idea what your face shape is - you can stand in front of the mirror and take a lipstick or crayon and trace your refection.
Don't be afraid of Colour
Don’t be afraid to be adventurous with colour and style, small frames can handle bolder styles. If unsure, try on several pairs in the store until you find something that fits comfortably and looks great at the same time.
Consider narrow frames and arms
Additionally, since small faces may not have a lot of width or height, consider opting for narrow frames or narrower arms. These will help to emphasize the length and width of your face, as well as balance out prominent features near the temples or cheeks. To minimize facial impact, it’s best to opt for slim, low-profile frames that don't overpower the overall shape of your face. For those with a petite forehead, it’s best to stick with slightly larger sunglasses which won’t look too severe on your narrow face.
Sunglasses for petite faces
Choose frames that neither dominate or overwhelm - Sunglasses for Small Face
When it comes to smaller faces, the key is to select the perfect pair of shades that neither dominate nor are overwhelmed by your delicate features. To achieve this balance, opt for frames that stand small and close on your face. Thick frames will make a smaller face appear wider, which is something you should avoid. Instead, try thin or minimal frames with subtle tones – these styles draw attention away from the size of your face and add sophistication to any outfit.
How to Measure Your Face For Sunglasses
There are four steps you need to take when you measure your face for sunglasses.
You need to measure the distance between your left and right temples.
Measure your jaw line (below ear to ear.)
Measure your face length
Measure Your Forehead length
How to measure your face for sunglasses
After you have measured your face and you have a good overall understanding of the dimensions, you need to go straight into the next step.
Choose the Right Fit Sunglasses
There are three essential measurements that you need to observe when you buy a new pair of sunglasses. These are
Sunglasses For Small Face
What Size Sunglasses For Small Face - Sunglasses For a Small Face
Stylish Designer Eyewear For a Smaller Face: Our Top Pick
Finding fashionable frames that stay on your face can be a challenge - but do not worry! We have you covered.
Oval shaped Glasses can look perfect on a smaller face as well as a cute cat eye.
We have found a few pairs that would fit nicely on a small face.
Cat Eye Glasses Female
Cat Eye Glasses Female$69.99We love these female cat eye glasses. They envoke feelings of glamour, sophistication and mystery in one hit. They offer full protection from the sun with their polarized lenses and are robust. Made from popular fashion label 'Ocean.' To be… Read More
Here are some designer sunglasses for smaller faces that will look fabulous on you.
Ray- Ban: RB3447N Round Metal Sunglasses
Ray Ban RB3447N
Ray-Ban's classic round metal frame gets a modern update with the RB3447N. The slim frame and flat lenses slim your face, while the fine metal frame adds a touch of sophistication to any look. Perfect for small faces, these glasses make a stylish statement no matter where you go.
Gucci: cat eye GG1082S
For an extra touch of style, you can't go wrong with the Gucci cat eye. The bold feline shape out adds a sense of sophistication to your look, and is perfect for small faces. The measurements are perfect for a smaller face.
***We are not affiliated by Rayban or Gucci
Sarah Cockburn is the CEO of Jadore Sunglasses. She writes about popular sunglasses trends, celebrity sunglasses and eyewear healthArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Rise of Affordable Electric Toothbrushes: Affordable Dental Care at Your Fingertips
- Achieve Superior Oral Hygiene with the Oral-B Pro 500 Electric Toothbrush
- How To Buy An Electric Toothbrush Under $50
- What Makes HydraFacial a Revolutionary Skincare Treatment
- Add some sparkle to your look with this teeth whitening trick
- 30 Convincing Reasons Why Ordering Spa Sandals Wholesale is Smart Thinking for Your Beauty Business
- How To Prevent Tooth Decay - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- How To Use An Electric Toothbrush - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- The Secret Weapon Against Aging: Collagen and Free Radicals
- The Science Behind Collagen's Ability to Fight Free Radicals
- Say Goodbye to Dryness: How Collagen Nourishes Your Mucous Membranes
- Why Collagen is Crucial for Maintaining Healthy Mucous Membranes
- Inside Out: How Collagen Affects Your Body's Health and Beauty
- Understanding Acne: Severity, Effects, and Copying Strategies
- Guides to Fighting Acne: Prevention, Treatment, and Remedies
- Acne Triggers and Acne Prone Skin: Any Solution?
- Health And Beauty: Is There A Difference?
- Can You Use Salicylic Acid While Doing Laser Hair Removal?
- How can I maximize my laser hair removal results?
- Skin Peeling Management After Laser Hair Removal
- Are you choosing the right laser hair removal machine?
- Revitalizing and straightening hair
- Some Tips on Keeping Your Skin Looking Young And Fresh
- Welcome to Personalised Eye and Ear Care around Liverpool
- Stages of Acne and How to Treat Them From The Inside Out
- The Ultimate Guide to Heated Eyelash Curlers
- Unleashing the Beauty Secrets of Spain: Tips and Product Reviews
- The Best Celebrity Sunglasses Looks For Style Inspiration
- Emily in Paris' Sunglasses Styles. Find Your Look