What are the Hilarious Complaints about WordPress Blogging?
- Author Mickey Lieberman
- Published April 14, 2023
- Word count 692
WordPress is one of the most popular blogging platforms in the world, with millions of users creating and publishing content daily.
However, despite its widespread use and robust features, there are still a few users who find some aspects of the platform frustrating or confusing.
Some WordPress users have even taken to social media and online forums to vent their frustrations and share some of the most hilarious complaints about the platform.
In this article, we'll take a look at some of the funniest complaints and criticisms that WordPress bloggers have shared, and explore why they might have had such a hard time with the platform.
The "Content Black Hole"
One of the most common complaints among WordPress bloggers is the platform's tendency to "eat" their content.
Many bloggers have reported spending hours crafting the perfect blog post, only to have it disappear into the void when they hit the publish button.
This can be incredibly frustrating, especially for those who rely on their blogs for business or as a creative outlet.
The Confusing Dashboard
Another common complaint is the confusing and convoluted nature of the WordPress dashboard.
For some users, navigating the various menus and settings can feel like trying to solve a Rubik's Cube.
One user hilariously described the experience as "trying to find a needle in a haystack, while blindfolded, with one hand tied behind my back."
The Perplexing Widgets
One issue that has caused some hilarious confusion among WordPress bloggers is the platform's use of "widgets."
For many users, the term "widget" is synonymous with a small, interactive tool or game that can be added to a website or blog.
However, in the world of WordPress, a widget refers to a small block of content or functionality that can be added to a sidebar or footer.
The "Featured Image" Requirement
Some WordPress bloggers have taken issue with the platform's insistence on using a "Featured Image" for each post.
While this feature can be useful for providing a visual preview of the content, some users find it to be a nuisance or unnecessary.
The "Save Draft" Button
For some WordPress bloggers, the "Save Draft" button has caused more headaches than it's worth.
Some users have reported accidentally hitting the button and losing hours of work, while others have found that the button doesn't always function as intended.
The Mysterious White Screen of Death
One of the most frustrating issues that WordPress bloggers can encounter is the "White Screen of Death."
This error can occur for a variety of reasons and can leave bloggers scratching their heads and scrambling for a solution.
The "Comments" Section
While the "Comments" section of a blog can be a great way to engage with readers and build a sense of community, it can also be a source of frustration for some WordPress bloggers.
Some users have reported dealing with spam comments, rude or irrelevant remarks, and other issues that can detract from the overall experience.
The Inconsistent Formatting
One complaint that some WordPress bloggers have is the platform's inconsistent formatting.
For example, some users have found that their text will suddenly switch from one font or size to another, without any explanation or warning.
The Unhelpful Error Messages
When something goes wrong on a WordPress site, users are often presented with an error message that can be vague or unhelpful.
This can leave bloggers feeling frustrated and confused, as they try to diagnose and fix the issue.
The "Upgrade Now" Notifications
Finally, some WordPress bloggers have taken issue with the platform's constant reminders to upgrade or update their sites.
While these notifications are often important for security and functionality reasons, they can also be a source of annoyance for some users.
In conclusion, while WordPress is a powerful and versatile platform, it is not without its quirks and frustrations.
However, by taking a lighthearted approach to these issues, bloggers can find ways to work around them and continue to create engaging and entertaining content.
Whether it's the "content black hole," the confusing dashboard, or the perplexing widgets, WordPress bloggers have found ways to turn their frustrations into humor and keep their audiences entertained.
Mickey Lieberman is a full-time WordPress blogger and creator of WordPress blogs on legal and legitimate topics.
My passion is writing about WordPress and medical topics.
Currently, I have created 250+ blogs on various topics. There are more than 125 blogs on various Medical Topics and Cancer.
To get information about my blogs, Use this Link https://mickeylieberman.com
You can access a list of all of the blogs at https://mickeylieberman.com/Blogs Created.pdf
All blogs are available to sell.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Pitfall of a 'Woke' Chat GPT and Why Elon Musk's xAI Could Be the Game Changer
- What is the Best Blogging Platform?
- What are the Best Free WordPress Plugins?
- How to Choose the Best Niche for Your WordPress Blog
- 10 Tips for Maintaining a Successful WordPress Blog
- What are The Most Important Pages to Include on Your New Website?
- How to Make Money by Creating a Content-Filled Website
- What are the 7 Things to Avoid at All Costs with WordPress Blogging?
- What are the Secrets of Writing Killer Blog Posts?
- What are Common Sense Guidelines for Using WordPress?
- How to Optimize and Speed Up Your WordPress Blog
- What Makes WordPress an Incredibly Powerful Blogging System?
- What Are the 10 Scariest Things About WordPress Blogging?
- How is WordPress the Best Choice for a Website?
- What Do You Need to Know About WordPress Security?
- How To Be More Successful At Blogging To Make Money
- How to Use a Security Checklist to Help Keep Your Blog Safe From Hackers
- What are the Best Reasons to Use WordPress?
- What Does Blogging Mean?
- What are the Best Ways to Promote Your Blog?
- What are the Best Ways to Optimize Your WordPress Blog for SEO?
- What are 7 Proven Ways to Make Money with WordPress Blogging?
- Why You Should Backup Your WordPress Blog?
- What are the WordPress Hacks That Every Blogger Should Know?
- What are the Steps to Setting Up Your Blog?
- How Do You Optimize Your Blog Posts?
- Why Does EVERY Blog Need the Duplicator Plugin Installed?
- What are the Ways to Move Your HTML Website to WordPress?
- How a malware works
- What Do You Do if Your Website Gets Hacked?