Facial Exercise – the Sensible, Practical Solution to Looking Younger
- Author Cynthia Rowland
- Published February 8, 2008
- Word count 645
Medical experts recently released a warning that only healthy people should be allowed to have cosmetic and plastic surgery. DUH!
Serious complications from cosmetic surgery procedures have been speculated about for years. The untimely death of Donda West, mother of rap artist Kanye West, who wanted several procedures performed - one right after the other while she lie oblivious to her impending death due to several health issues she evidently ignored - has spiked more interest in the pitfalls of surgery.
Surgery is risky business.
The latest issue of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal disclosed that one in every 298 patients who had a cosmetic procedure suffered serious complications, with one death recorded in every 51,459 cases.
What is deemed a "serious complication"? Bleeding, excessive vomiting, bruising, respiratory and heart problems are the top five complications from breast augmentation, face lift, liposuction and tummy tucks. Serious complications from anesthesia can also include loss of memory and cognitive functions - postoperative cognitive dysfunction (POCD).
A lot of Baby Boomers have health challenges: Diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and more are prevalent in those men and women born after 1946. Lots of prescriptions are written for them and that poses yet another health risk as many people ingest between five and twenty-five medications per day.
Surgery + prescription drugs + ailments = DISASTER!
Injections to plump and paralyze sagging, droopy facial features can have their pitfalls, too. The number one concern is that injections are temporary and must be repeatedly used over and over each and every year that a person wants to look younger . Keep in mind that these new drugs have had no long term testing.
How can one person's face be subjected to many, many injections for years and years? How many surgeries can the face endure? Is there a saturation point?
When you think about it, a younger looking face looks healthy. Sometimes surgery and injections miss the mark with their unmistakable tell-tale signs of use and overuse.
We can disguise our bodies with clothing. And we can disguise aging in the face without using substances or procedures.
That's right. Without drugs, surgery or injections, specialized facial exercises can help your face look lifted and tighter.
Right now you can begin to lift those droopy eyelids that develop as our eyebrows drop using simple resistance and contraction movements. Even those pesky jowls and pouches can become less evident when your cheeks lift, smoothing and flattening the nose to mouth lines.
Exercise for your body produces a toned, sleek look. The same type of resistance and contraction movements will help your face look refreshed, lifted and younger. Using your "age erasers", your fingers and thumbs in white cotton exercise gloves, you can begin to systematically strengthen and tone your facial muscles.
These easy to follow movements can be completed in just minutes a day in the privacy of your home.
What results can you expect and how long before you see them? Most users of this type of exercise program see results almost immediately. Until your muscles become stronger, the new look will slowly develop but once your muscles are in better shape, you will notice that you look and feel differently when you look in the mirror.
Your peers will also begin to realize there is something going on with your look. They will wonder if you have changed your hairstyle. Maybe they will think you've been getting some really good rest or that your new diet has made you look refreshed and invigorated.
After some weeks, they may even approach you only to ask if you have had recent face work as they look for scars and seams. Your new face will be the envy of your friends and most likely you will look substantially younger than you have in years when you choose facial exercise.
Safe, natural, no surprises; facial exercise is the smart solution!
Cynthia Rowland is widely recognized as an expert in all natural facial fitness with over thirty years experience in health & beauty related fields. She has appeared on The View, Fit TV, HGTV and other popular shows. This author, speaker and television personality is leading the crusade to keep men and women looking vibrantly younger through natural techniques without spending their children’s inheritance.
"I Save Faces"http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID ?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema