Natural Hair Loss Remedies
- Author Andrew Stratton
- Published February 18, 2008
- Word count 480
Remember: There is no sure-fire way to prevent all hair loss.
Loss of hair is every man’s nightmare. After all, who would like to go bald? So the moment you see hair fall…… you go in for a remedy; traditional / contemporary. In today’s world there are loads of solutions to this problem but the safest way is the natural way. After all grandma’s remedies are trial and tested!
Here are some suggestions for natural remedies to hair loss. These tips help in hair regeneration but if the loss is on large scale then its better to see an expert.
Get rid of stress as this is most dangerous for your lovely hair.
Get sufficient sleep. Like a healthy body, healthy hair too needs a good night's sleep.
Amla oil, prepared by boiling dry pieces of amla in coconut oil, is considered a valuable hair tonic for enriching hair growth. A mixture of an equal quantity of fresh amla juice and lemon juice, used as a shampoo also stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss. Rubbing amla into the scalp directly and regularly will stop hair fall.
Rub olive oil into the scalp to reduce hair loss.
Mix 1 tablespoon of cumin to 1/2 a cup of olive oil and rub into the scalp, leave for half an hour and wash off.
Take some leaves of henna and boil them into mustard oil. Massage of this prepared oil is very effective to treat hair loss. Regular massage of the head with the oil will produce abundant hair.
Massage of aloe Vera gel or coconut milk over the scalp; leave it for about one hour. After this rinse the hair with warm water. It gives amazing results if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week.
Drinking a shake of bananas, honey, yogurt and low fat milk helps as this drink is rich in biotin and will help your hair to have strong roots.
Seeds of lemon and black pepper ground altogether to a fine paste helps treat patchy baldness.
Onions have also been found beneficial patchy baldness along with hair falling condition. The affected part must be rubbed with onions in the morning and evening. The juice of onion is stimulant to the hair follicles and hence will prevent falling too.
To prevent hairloss, drink one cup of lettuce and spinach juice in combination daily.
Make a paste of olive oil, honey and cinnamon. Massage on scalp and leave for 15 minutes. Wash with mild shampoo. Repeat 3-4 times a week.
Make a paste of 2 eggs, 2 tbsp each of amla, reetha & shikakai powder. Massage onto scalp and leave for 30 min. Wash with mild shampoo. Repeat 3-4 times a week.
Make a blend of six drops each of lavender and bay essential oil in 8 tablespoons of base oil (almond, soybean or sesame oil). Massage into scalp and shampoo after 20 mins.
Grandma’s recipes are trial and tested for their effectiveness. They are easy to make and can be made in the desired quantity only. No need to make in bulk and store. Use freshly prepared every time. They have no side effects and very safe. Visit: [http://www.naturalhairgrowth.net](http://www.naturalhairgrowth.net). Please add your inputs on Natural Hair Growth Blog.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix