The Very Best Damaged Hair Treatments
- Author Dylan Dunn
- Published February 7, 2008
- Word count 323
Yes, there are a multitude of products, home cures and salon therapies geared toward being the best damaged hair treatments. Some work better than others and a few may be too expensive to even consider. So let’s examine a few that most people can use.
Home Remedies as Damaged Hair Treatments
Chances are you won’t even have to leave your house to find a few damaged hair treatments that actually work. Try rinsing your hair with beer after you shampoo it. Combine bananas and avocados and massage the mixture into your hair. You can also work mayonnaise into your hair and cover it with a cap and leave it in for 30 minutes before rinsing it out.
Use Hot Oil as a Hair Treatment
There are many hot oil products you can buy at the supermarket or drug store. Be certain to follow the instructions on these products and then wash your hair thoroughly after you are done. You may have to shop around and sample a few of these products before you find the one that works best for your hair.
Don’t Bully Your Damaged Hair
Out of all the damaged hair treatments this one should be the easiest to follow. Just be kind to your hair. Don’t over brush your hair – forget about the 100 strokes a night deal; that just fractures your hair and causes more damage. Take it is easy with the blow-dryer. If you must use one then keep the heat to a minimum. When you are washing your hair be gentle, there is no need to scrub it unmercifully.
Massage Your Damaged Hair
Instead of scrubbing your hair gently massage it. This is known to stimulate the oil glands on the scalp, which will help nourish your hair and give it the vitality that you desire. Use your fingertips while you are shampooing your hair but don’t dig into your scalp; use some finesse.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum