Dryness And Recurring Skin Rashes
- Author Louise Forrest
- Published February 9, 2008
- Word count 584
Due to schools onerous work, children are getting tired which leads to stress disease in them. This will act on their skin and they get dryness and rashes which recur. This skin disease is common among children. Parents should be aware of dealing with such types of diseases in children.
Skins protect our organs, muscles and bones. They are also regulator of our body temperature. Hence, they are subjected to plenty of trouble. The use of new soaps, sometimes may cause itchy rash.
What are Dryness and recurring skin rashes?
When our skin gets infected with this disease, it becomes red, irritated, itchy, and sometimes develop small, fluid-filled bumps that become moist and ooze. Several types have been diagnosed. One is atopic, this is a technical term used by doctors. This is also known as dermatitis. This is due to the difference in the way of a child’s immune system reacting to things. Skin allergies also may induce this disease.
This one is not contagious but has genetic inheritance. One in ten persons in the world will be affected by this disease.
This disease may lead the patient to associate with asthma and certain allergies, such as hay fever. For some, foods such as cow's milk, soy, eggs, fish, or wheat may become allergic. External factors such as allergies to animal dander, rough fabrics, and dust may also trigger the condition in some patients.
Signs and Symptoms
The activators or irritants that may worsen these disease flare-ups are difficult to avoid. Although any part of the body can be affected by this disease, the usual part affected are the backs of the knees, ankles, and wrists; and on the face, neck, and upper chest. The first sign of this infection is that the patient will feel hot and itchy. Naturally, one will scratch. Later, that part will become red, inflamed, or blistered. The constant scratching may turn the skin to almost leathery in texture.
After contracting this disease, if you visit your doctor, he may redirect you to a Dermatologist. If it is a atopic dermatitis (Otherwise known as contact dermatitis), this could have been incurred due to irritating substance like the perfume in a certain detergent.
The history of patient’s past health, family's health, any medications that were taken previously, any allergies that had been contradicted and other issues will be analyzed by the Dermatologist, as it is a genetic disease. He will also help the patient to identify the environment that contributes to skin allergies.
The stress felt by the patient at home, school or work will also be counseled. Then only, he will prescribe medications to soothe the redness and irritation, such as creams or ointments that contain corticosteroids, or antihistamine pills, recommend other medications to take internally if the dermatitis is really bad or serious. In some cases, ultraviolet light therapy is also given.
No, this is not curable. Only control measures are available.
The tips for controlling:
Stress is to be avoided.
Triggers of allergies such as the household cleaners, drying soaps, detergents, and fragranced lotions are to be fended off.
Too much exposure of the affected parts in water will make the skin dry out and hence this practice has to be abandoned. It is not the water that causes your skin to dry but the water evaporating after too much exposure causes the skin dry.
Gently and thoroughly pat the skin dry, as rubbing with a coarse towel will irritate the dermatitis.
You do not need to suffer from eczema or psoriasis in silence as there are a great many products that can provide excellent relief. If you still need more information visit our psoriasis articles section hereArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID ?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema