Find Out More About Organic Skincare
- Author Chloe Williams
- Published February 21, 2008
- Word count 316
Organic Skincare wasn't anything I ever really thought about. Along with all of my friends I was taken in by the mass advertising tycoons and suckered into buying brand cosmetics and skincare that claimed to be the best in the business. That was until I noticed how much my 'everyday gentle moisturiser ' had started to sting my face. I read the ingredients and to be honest I wasn't surprised I couldn't read half of the names. This is what we've come to expect from our beauty products. But it did get the ball rolling.
I was shocked to discover the facts about organic skincare and I am sure you will be to. This is because 74% of all commercial and some so-called natural skin care product brands contain a mixture of:
Carcinogens (cancer-causing chemicals)
Teratogens (causing birth defects)
Reproductive toxins (male & female infertility)
Developmental toxins (unborn children)
Skin/sense organ toxicants (skin disease and rashes)
Allergenic Toxicants (causing allergies)
Mutagens (pre-cursor to cancer)
It started a process of renewal in my life and step by step I have become more natural. I'm not talking eco warrior here but I realised that this chemical inundated carbon fuelled world is not something I want to contribute to. I would much rather adapt my life slightly towards creating a greener climate. And a good starting point was my bathroom cabinet.
Many beauty junkies would become physically ill at the thought of losing their beauty products but this doesn't have to happen in order to go green. There are some fantastic beauty websites which can provide natural and organic products which are not only better for you and the environment but they leave your hair and skin feeling beautifully clean.
Spend a little time questioning your beauty products. With so much care taken over diet these days it is the perfect time to readdress what you slap on your skin.
I am an organic beauty junkie who is trying to spread the word about quality organic beauty products and the benefits they can have on your skin.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix