Easy Home Remedies for a Beautiful Skin
- Author Adrian George
- Published February 19, 2008
- Word count 457
It is true. There is a multitude of acne treatments available today. Which ones works, which ones don't, which one is good for your specific situation so you will get your skin what it deserves? Often we get fooled by the hype done by the big cosmetics companies spending billions on fancy ads only designed to sell A PRODUCT and not THE BEST PRODUCT for you. Well, if you actually try to compute all the money you spend this way you may be surprised by how much adds up: the trip to the store, then how many bottles of cleanser, toner, moisturizer, skin exfoliator... O my God, now your bathroom looks like a hospital medicine cabinet!!
Reality is that you don't need to go expensive or complicated to maintain a beautiful skin. There are ways, plenty of natural ways, to get that smooth skin you always dreamed of. Moreover, they are not that expensive as the big brand name ones are!
Simple Home Recipes for a Great Skin
How simple is this:
Recipe #1: one egg, a tablespoon of mayonnaise and one of honey. Mix these three ingredients and apply to the skin! After it dries out gently wipe with a warm washcloth!
Recipe #2: one table spoon yeast, one of baking soda, one of water. Mix thoroughly and apply on your face. After approximately 15 minutes rinse with warm water!
Recipe #3: one tablespoon flour, one of olive oil, a quarter tablespoon orange peel powder, one tablespoon beaten yogurt. Mix until you get a paste and apply on your neck. Allow to dry and rinse with warm and then cold water!
Who doesn't know about the benefits of cucumber in skin treatments? Slices of cucumber applied to the eyes relieve and refresh puffiness. Also cucumber is a remarkable cleanser when sliced and rubbed on your face. Tomatoes are as beneficial as cucumber!
Recipe #4: Neck and face skin pores cleanser: 1-4 teaspoons limejuice, 1 teaspoon milk and 1 teaspoon cucumber juice. Apply and keep on for about 15 minutes. You will feel great!
Recipe #5: Daily dry skin moisturizer: Honey is great for dry skin! Mix half spoon rose water with a teaspoon honey and you got a daily moisturizer. Use it for 15 minutes before you gently wash it out.
Does it look too simple? You bet it does, but you don't need to go overboard spending top dollars just to get the same results you can get much cheaper as you can tell. Sometimes things are as simple as they look. You don't need to blow yours savings on expensive brand name skin care overpriced products. Treat yourself with an inexpensive all natural recipe! Expensive doesn't always cut it, natural and home made does! Try it before you buy another expensive one. We did!
Acne Treatments ClearPores - acne treatment including herbal supplements. Clears pores, washes the skin, unclogs pores, protects your face skin and removes acne.
Clear Pores - Here you can find reviews of acne treatment and rosacea treatment leaders : ClearPores, Acnezine, Vilantae, Zenmed, Revitol.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix