Can Facial Exercise Remedy Sagging Facial Skin?
- Author Cynthia Rowland
- Published February 21, 2008
- Word count 681
Do you loathe looking into the mirror? Do you cringe when taking pictures knowing that photographs capture your aging face? Are you considering drastic measures or have you given up, thinking that your face will never, ever look youthful again?
A sagging, droopy face can make us feel old; never mind that all that talk about sixty being the new 40 if you are not happy with your appearance!
You may have discovered that no matter how many facial products you try, your face still looks old.
Oh sure, your face can look a little better after the latest round of dermabrasion and salicylic acid applications compliments of the aesthetician but you know that the problem you see requires more than just skincare.
More aggressive treatments seem necessary for sure.
Maybe you have considered using injections that paralyze – after all, your forehead is lined and mushy and your eyebrows are dropping. Your eyes look tired and eye makeup impossible to wear.
Yes, the recent horror stories nag at your confidence. Injecting a poison no matter how it is disguised via glamorous advertising does concern you and the recent disclosure of people dying from misuse of the serum along with the fact that no long-term test results have been forthcoming does makes you leery of this avenue.
Oh, but those nose to mouth lines! How can one possibly stop those without using injections that plump or cutting away the excess tissue?
Injections that plump are painful to endure and the results are so very temporary. Most likely you will spend a small fortune in the span of one year plumping and paralyzing your face only to have the very same to look forward to year after year. How many years can you safely use these products without long-term injury to the body? No one knows.
Counting on injections to keep you looking younger will leave you disappointed. Certainly you will see a difference in your face but after multiple injections year after year, your face may look misshapen. Here's why: No one really knows the long-term ramifications of injecting all these different potions into your face – how does the body dispose of these toxins and cadaver materials?
Doctors that inject are not magicians. They can get it wrong. The injections do not always produce the desired results of a younger looking face; rather, the opposite is possible. Instead of looking years younger, your face just looks injected and maybe unreal.
If injections are temporary, is surgery more permanent? Yes, the effect of surgery is definitely permanent but the aging process continues to escalate.
Just because muscles are snipped and sutured does not mean that your muscles stop drooping. Muscles support the skin and if they are in need of a tune-up, your face will sag even if you paid top dollar for a surgical facelift.
A face that has been altered by surgery does not typically age gracefully. The tell-tale unnatural slide of the muscles can produce small rows of cheek wrinkles – a look that indicates that the lift is sagging and in need of repeating if the wearer does not want to look old and bizarre.
Sagging facial features are a result of disuse. Disuse causes atrophy.
An athletic face on the other hand looks pretty remarkable and it defies aging. How? The athletic face is developed through specialized exercises designed to tighten, tone and lift sagging facial features.
Exercise changes the physiology of the body and exercise can shape and contour the face when contractions and resistance are employed using the thumbs and fingers in white cotton gloves that anchor the muscles. Without anchoring techniques, movements do not provide the necessary components that will impact the muscles positively.
From the inside out toned muscles develop and subtle changes work to make your face look and act younger.
Even if you have previously have had face work done, exercise will certainly maintain the lift and help you to stave off further surgery and injections.
Exercise changes the body and it can change your face so that you will look healthier and younger.
Cynthia Rowland is widely recognized as an expert in all natural facial fitness with over thirty years experience in health & beauty related fields. She has appeared on The View, Fit TV, HGTV and other popular shows. This author, speaker and television personality is leading the crusade to keep men and women looking vibrantly younger through natural techniques without spending their children’s inheritance.
"I Save Faces"http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman