Anti Aging Skin Care
- Author Jason Oh
- Published March 19, 2008
- Word count 443
Korean cosmetics companies provide skin care products that incorporate herbal medicine. There are nine Korean premium brands that use herbal medicine: Ziahn, Sanghwang, Seolhyun, Whiyeon, Ginkgo, Ge, Medicell AcStep, Herbon and Erkena. Herbal medicines improve your skin through the moisture effect. The herbal medicines also give antioxidant action and prevent discoloration for your skin.
One of the brands Sanghwang uses ten different herbal medicines (Phellinus Linteus, Liriopis Tuber, Anemarrhenae Rhizoma, Bletillae Rhizoma, Angelicae Dahuricae Radix, Paeoniae Radix, Saxifrage Stolonifera, Astragali Radix Schizandrae Fructus and dried Hoelen) to support women's soft and smooth skin. Phellinus Linteus is an herbal compound extracted from a yellow mushroom. As the old book called Nonghwangrok says, "Yellow mushroom growing on old mulberry tree is the herb of eternal youth to revive a dead person." It is known as the emperor of mushroom with its superior efficacy. Phellinus Linteus suppresses the generation of active oxygen and makes the skin young and resilient. Liriopis Tuber, Anemarrhenae Rhizoma and Bletillae Rhizoma revitalize and nourish the skin from the dryness and sag with the superior moisture effect. Angelicae Dahuricae Radix, Paeoniae Radix and Saxifrage Stolonifera clarify the skin from the harshness and darkness with the antioxidation effect. Astragali Radix Schizandrae Fructus and dried Hoelen provide healthy and young looking skin on the surface.
Sanghwang also uses a new anti-wrinkle components originated from natural crustacean called NAG (N-Acetyl Glucosamine). NAG has the excellent synthesis of collagen and cell propagation ability to give the great anti aging effect which cares not only fine wrinkles from aging but also the existing thick wrinkles. NAG can be used day and night irrespectively as it is safe from the light and temperature getting over the limitation of retinal, which is the representative anti aging product, and can be used for a long time without considering the validity as it continues its safety for more than 30 months. Sanghwang NAG cream containing Phellinus Linteus cares your keratin (a scleroprotein substance found in the dead outer skin layer) tissue gently removing dead cells and impurities without any stimulus. The cream provides Sanghwang capsule made from the 10 herbal medicines and NAG so that helps dry and sagging skin to be vital and moist while massaging. Their cleanser line provides the benefit with the hydrating herbal medical foam. Their fine and rich foam removes dirt, oil and make up from deep down in your pores and give fresh and silky feeling without any sting and irritation. Their cleanser contains amino acid. Amino acid will give an excellent hydrating effect which makes your skin healthier and more resilient. Another great benefit of their cleansers is kill bacteria on your skin by Herba Houttuyniae.
People today are more conscious and educated about health and environmental issues. I am happy to provide information which will help people's well-being. Please visit us at http://koreanskincare.blogspot.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix