Antiaging Solution - 4 Reasons Why Sleep Will Keep You Looking Young
- Author Dean Caporella
- Published March 14, 2008
- Word count 393
Well it's official - the secret to looking and staying young is something we continually had drummed into us from the time we were kids. It's sleep and the truth is, most people don't get enough of it.
It's an antiaging solution which is rarely discussed. Well, not as a solution to slowing down the process of looking old.
Antiaging And Lack Of Sleep
Lack of sleep can affect people in several ways. For example, it can impact a person's facial features, their weight and believe it or not, it can also impact a person's lifespan.
Sleep has always been a fascination for scientists and research indicates it's more than just resting one's body and mind. In fact, that in itself can explain why it's surfacing as an antiaging solution.
The suggested sleep time a person should get is between 7-8 hours. Less can impact many facets of our existence. Here are just a few:
Longevity and sleep are related according to research. Related in the fact that lack of sleep can affect a person's mood, blood pressure and their depressive state.
Appearance can be affected by a lack of sleep. Sleep is known to be an important time for the body's repair mechanisms to spring into action. Slumber is a time when the body produces growth hormone to help repair tissue damage. It's also a time when our body cells benefit through the absorption of blood nutrients.
Weight gain through lack of sleep is directly related to a slowing down of the metabolism. Combined with an increase in appetite, this is a dangerous combination.
Sleep is a time when your brain is able to store away short term memories. The benefit of this is like a computer hard drive; it's then able to make room for more memories the following day. In fact, it's something like a de-fragmentation where the hard drive is reorganized into it's various compartments.
Does this mean you should get as much sleep as you can? Not necessarily. The truth is, simply be sensible. Taking short naps during any part of the day when appropriate makes good sense.
The most important point to remember though - get your 7-8 eight sleep a night. It could very well be the antiaging solution you've desperately searched for and the irony is, it's right under your nose.
Want more secrets in defying the aging process? Check these antiaging solutions and tips and become the envy of your family and friends! Find out why antiaging nutrition is so important to looking young.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman
- What to Look for in a Spa
- Does Acupuncture Really Work?
- What Should You Look For In Microblading Training Instructors
- Microblading Training: How Long Does It Take
- How To Avoid Microblading Training Scams