Herbal Hair Loss Treatment
- Author Paulina Jenkins
- Published March 19, 2008
- Word count 587
There are new hopes for those men and women who suffer from hair loss. Today there are an increased number of hair loss treatment options. Each hair loss treatment has a different success rate. With this medical condition it is best to seek a hair loss treatment at the onset of unusual hair loss. Very often if this disorder is not attended to it could eventually lead to baldness.
Minoxidil is a topical FDA approved hair loss treatment for women sold as Rogaine. This hair loss treatment is a pre-mixed solution in liquid form. This baldness hair loss treatment can be used by both males and females. However, it tends to be more a mens hair loss treatment. Side effects are rare but often subside when the baldness hair loss treatment stops. Some of the possible side effects are acne, headaches, blurred vision and lightheadness. People who suffer from chest pains, palpitations, sudden weight gain, and fainting and heart problem should avoid using this hair loss treatment.
Finasteride is another FDA approved hair loss treatment for women and men and it is sold under drug names of Propecia and Proscar. Propecia is a pill that has to be taken orally everyday. It is mainly a mens hair loss treatment. Women who are pregnant must refrain from using Finasteride. Very often this baldness hair loss treatment can cause side effects. Rash, hives, itching, ejaculation problem, testicular pain and breast tenderness are some the common side effects. Propecia has a success rate of 80% as reported by its users. Propecia and Rogaine are only effective in treating hair loss at the crown.
For those who have the money to spend there are permanent natural hair loss treatments such as hair weaving and hair transplants. In most cases people only resort to these hair loss treatments after achieving no results with other baldness hair loss treatments.
Laser hair loss treatment is another method that is available on the market today. For those who have just begun losing hair this baldness hair loss treatment is most suitable. Of course, there is always the hairpiece option which is readily available and not costly.
However hair loss treatments that use pharmaceutical medicines and surgery are expensive and come with some risks and harmful side effects. Hair loss in men is mainly caused by the male hormone DHT (dihydrotestosterone) in the body. In the case of women the causes could be either childbirth or hormones or hereditary thinning (alopecia) or menopause or hormone imbalance. Drug free hair loss treatment is clearly the best hair loss treatment possible as an alternative for conventional drugs, medications or surgery. Herbal hair loss treatment products are free of side effects and very affordable. Hair loss treatment herbal supplements are effective in stopping, preventing hair loss and stimulate regrowth of hair.
There are on the market excellent hair loss treatment herbal products for both men and women. Drug free hair loss treatment herbs have been used for centuries by different cultures to treat hair loss. Probably the most effective and popular herbal hair loss treatment herbs are saw palmetto, rosemary, grape seed, bilberry and nettle. These hair loss treatment herbal products combined together special herbs and nutrients to inhibit the hormone DHT in the body and to stimulate hair growth. To cure baldness, to stop hair loss and to regrow hair the hormone DHT in the body must be suppressed in men. The drug free hair loss treatment must be able to promote the growth of hair follicles in women.
Stop worrying about your hair loss! You can prevent further hair loss by taking action now! For more information on how to stop your hair loss go to :http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix