Hair Growth 101
- Author Donn Monroe
- Published April 6, 2008
- Word count 291
People always ask how they can get their hair to grow faster and longer. They want to know what products and procedures to use for longer, thicker, more lustrous hair. Well, right now we're going to clarify for you a few things about hair growth and help you get that hair you've always wanted.
First, let's point out the obvious: hair grows from the scalp. If your hair stops growing from your scalp, you start going bald. So, if you're not going bald, your hair is still growing.
But my hair never grows long enough, you say? Then the problem isn't hair growth; it's how you treat your hair once it has grown out from the scalp. If you weaken your hair after it has grown out from your scalp, it is prone to breakage. And that breakage will make it seem as if your hair just isn't growing. So prevent the breakage and you promote healthy, longer hair growth.
Here are some of the many ways we can damage our hair. Avoid doing these things, and your tresses will be in a better position to grow healthfully:
Chemical processing - Relaxing or perming your hair can weaken the bonds in your hair shaft, resulting in easy breakage.
Strenuous combing and brushing - Added stress to the hair can break hair easily, as you can see when you look at your brush or comb
Excessive heat without heat protection - Heat damages hair easily, so be sure to use a pure silicone product like Simply Stylin' Silk to coat the hair before applying heat
Failure to trim ends regularly - Trimming removes split ends that will do nothing but continue to split right on your hair shaft and break your hair.
Donn Monroe and Simply Stylin' are on a mission to deliver the most effective hair styling products available. And they have helped 1000's of women with their hair styling tips. Get more tips at www.simplystylinhair.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum