Weight Loss Tools- Weight Loss Methods For A Healthier Life
- Author Thomas Dubose
- Published August 29, 2008
- Word count 460
Is a weight loss diet necessary or do we simply need to starve ourselves?
You need to understand how a weight loss program will work for you. Count fat, not calories is a modern slogan in weight loss programs. The concept seems more realistic given the fact that we need to reduce harmful fat from our diets and eat green and healthy.
Dietary fat consists of more calories and is converted to body fat easily than either protein or carbohydrates. So when we talk about fat, we are essentially talking about extra calories. Carbohydrates and proteins each have just four calories per gram, compared with nine calories per gram of fat.
Eating habits to maintain higher metabolism
Eat small and regular meals and avoid eating in between the meals. Just eat enough to satisfy your cravings, not until you are full. According to Ronna Kabatznick, Ph.D., psychological consultant to Weight Watchers International and a specialist in weight control, "In order to lose weight successfully, you have to have a certain level of inner satisfaction, which you get by eating things that make you feel good.
If you don't eat those things, you'll walk around feeling deprived on a psychological level and deprived on a physical level, and eventually you'll binge or start eating more of the things you don't particularly want."
Change your thinking pattern
Don't let your weight determine your behavior. Let a healthy lifestyle determine your weight. Six to eight hours of sleep is necessary. Focus on what is healthy for your body rather than how much your body should weigh. Women need to be careful about their weight loss. Women have more fat cells on the hips and thighs than do men, and estrogen helps to take fat there and keep it there.
In fact, the average female body needs to have 120,000 calories stored up as fat so it can deliver the next generation, even in a famine.
Weight loss program, A Threefold process
Any weight loss program comprises of a threefold process. First, cut down on what's building it up. Research shows that the gut grabs fat when you drink alcohol, smoke or are under stress. Second, remove the fat that is already there with aerobic exercise.
You need at least 20 to 30 minutes of continuous aerobic exercise 3-4 times a week to burn extra fat. Remember that you not only have to exercise enough to release fat into the bloodstream but also have to keep going long enough to burn it.
Third, tone your body. Core training, abdominal crunches and weight training will tone the muscles so that your body looks tighter and firmer when the fat is gone. The key to an effective weight loss program is a proper diet and consistent physical activity.
Are you interested in the "Healthy Living" video library for absolutely free (a $1297 value). If so, go to http://21daybodymakeover.com and pick up this valuable gift.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Reinforcing Positive Change
- Slump Busting
- Easy Weight Loss
- 8 Tips to Enjoy a More Wholesome Diet For Rapid Belly Fat Loss
- Natural Diet Pills that Induce Weight Loss
- Buy Xenical Online- Best Weight Loss Prescription Drugs
- Natural Rapid Weight Loss Diet Pills
- 5 Methods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Hips, Kicks & Sides
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: 3 Ab-Strengthening Workouts
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Basic Ways To Lose Weight Through Exercise & Diet
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: The Victory Stretch
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts And Lose Weight
- The Flat Belly Fix
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Burpees
- Quarantine Up
- 4 Most Effective Foods that Burn Stubborn Belly Fat Fast
- How to Lose Weight With Green Tea Fast and No Risk?
- Your muscles is your power and beauty!
- 7 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat
- 3 Big Diet Mistakes You May Be Making
- The Best Way To Get Sexy Female Abs
- 7 Health Pointers for the Fitness Women
- Best Diet Plan to Loose Weight
- The Powerful Keto Fat Burning Diet
- How to Know the Authentic Fat Loss Diet Pills
- 4 Simple Ways To Stay Motivated For Women
- Impact of Combining Hemp Oil on the Keto Diet
- What is H.I.I.T., the One Minute Weight Loss Routine?
- How to Benefit from Keto Meal Plan