Lose Weight With Vitamins
- Author Thomas Dubose
- Published September 12, 2008
- Word count 429
One must understand that the body is actually programmed to hold on to fat. So eating less than the usual amount of food, or skipping meals triggers what the body considers to be a 'famine'. The result is that it will begin breaking down muscle and losing water in order to hold on to its fat reserves.
While formula diets advertise that you can lose up to 10 pounds in a week, but remember this: medical authorities state that is physically impossible to lose more than 900g (2lb) of body fat in a week.
So what is being lost is tissues that include connective, muscle and lean tissue and mineral deposits, and this should be replaced with good vitamin supplements.
B group of vitamins The B groups of vitamins are known as stress vitamins as they directly affect the metabolism, the way the food is stored, appetite inducement and the burning of food for energy.
Vitamins for weight loss is vital, because if one cuts down on the intake, while burning off calories with exercise or workouts, then there is every possibility of imbalance.
Vitamin supplements ensure that the type of calories, which is also an important factor in this equation, are going into the body and maintaining the balance.
What one needs to consider what type of calories are being consumed - whether they come in the form of fat, carbohydrates or protein. Some other important Vitamins Apart from this weight loss vitamins depend on minerals like Chromium and Zinc for the production of hormones to regulate fat.
Chromium is well researched and the studies show it is an important component of weight loss vitamin supplement as it aids in metabolism of sugar and glucose tolerance.
Another crucial mineral for weight loss vitamin is Zinc that influences appetite, as the deficiency results in taste and smell loss. Food is to be enjoyed Strict measures involving heavy dieting that prevent you from living life to the fullest comprises the lifestyle. Food is there to be enjoyed, after all.
A diet has to be devised in such a way that one can eat out with friends, and socialize without having to forego the meal which can adversely cramp the standard of living and this is possible only with involvement of weight loss vitamins.
The really healthy and permanent fat loss, not just weight loss has to be gradual and it takes time and patience. The important thing, however, is to believe in the approach and has proven results, and your weight will not only reduce but will continue to stay off.
Are you interested in the "Healthy Living" video library for absolutely free (a $1297 value). If so, go to http://21daybodymakeover.com and pick up this valuable gift.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- 5 Methods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Hips, Kicks & Sides
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: 3 Ab-Strengthening Workouts
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Basic Ways To Lose Weight Through Exercise & Diet
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: The Victory Stretch
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts And Lose Weight
- The Flat Belly Fix
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Burpees
- Quarantine Up
- 4 Most Effective Foods that Burn Stubborn Belly Fat Fast
- How to Lose Weight With Green Tea Fast and No Risk?
- Your muscles is your power and beauty!
- 7 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat
- 3 Big Diet Mistakes You May Be Making
- The Best Way To Get Sexy Female Abs
- 7 Health Pointers for the Fitness Women
- Best Diet Plan to Loose Weight
- The Powerful Keto Fat Burning Diet
- How to Know the Authentic Fat Loss Diet Pills
- 4 Simple Ways To Stay Motivated For Women
- Impact of Combining Hemp Oil on the Keto Diet
- What is H.I.I.T., the One Minute Weight Loss Routine?
- How to Benefit from Keto Meal Plan
- Paleo Versus Keto Diet
- Tea is born to lose weight
- Techniques for Rapid Weight Loss Success
- What is Calorie Deficit
- Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
- Free Natural Weight Loss Plans
- Losing Weight Doesn’t Have To Be Hard - Try These Simple Tips