Alleviating Bodybuilding Stretch Marks
- Author Judy Aulin
- Published September 8, 2008
- Word count 479
Bodybuilding stretch marks are formed due to muscles growing way too fast, damaging the skin over them through overstretching. They are a signal of a hard and efficient workout, but if you're reading this, surely you want to eliminate them.
Stretch marks are an usual side effect of growing fast. They can appear from packing on pounds of muscle (a happy condition), or just simply packing on pounds of fat.
However, if you're rapidly packing on pounds of fat then you've got worse troubles than simply stretch marks, and this is something that won't be solved even with the best stretch mark cream.
Most likely we're talking about the resulting scars under your arms, specially the pec/delt tie-in region where the major chest and front shoulder muscles unite. This region is most vulnerable, due to the rapid muscle growth there.
So, what exactly are stretch marks (striae)? They are the purplish lines and scars that appear when the underlying muscle grows so quick that the skin finally ruptures along the growth site. You're probably thinking, "Yeah right, that can't happen to me." Well, just try Creatine or 4-Andro. You'll grow so quick with your trainings that you'll have them all over...!
Stretch marks treatment
So! how do you get rid of stretch marks? Prevention is the best medicine, but the simple true is this: whether you have perfect skin or not, if you're a serious hard-training bodybuilder you will acquire some stretch marks.
Therefore, the goal of this lines is not about avoiding them, but on reducing and curing them. So, how are you going to fix 'em? Try these tips!
Tips & Tricks - Eat a well-balanced diet and use a multi-vitamin and mineral to have healthy skin.
Avoid strong bulking during the off-season, because stretch marks are associated with growing too quick. Bulking-up usually implies you're packing on pounds of adipose tissue, anyway.
Every ounce of fat you gain you'll just have to lose again anyway once you want to compete and look ripped. So, bulking up a little will probably be okay, just don't overdo it.
Apply lotion that is high in vitamin E or a natural balm for stretch marks into the troubled areas. This will help speed up the curing process.
Many bodybuilders report success with several popular suntan products. Coconut oil is also a favorite.
Hey, you can't forget about the best way to get rid of them... hide them! A dark tan will make them completely vanish (not to mention make you look better)! Unless the scars are observed at ultra-close distance, they will be invisible and you will be tanner.
One more thing: make sure to use clean training clothes... besides not smelling too nice if you don't, you will have a better chance of not having infection through the stretch marks in your skin.
Stretch marks can now be easily removed thanks to a natural skin care product that embodies one the best healing ingredients that Mother Nature can offer.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix