Style Consultations - Make Your Clothes Match Your Personality
- Author Chris Scarles
- Published September 23, 2008
- Word count 536
Your personal style is determined by your personality. Some people know what suits them - their personality, their shape, their age, their job - that's great but lot's of people need a helping hand. A Style Consultation can help determine which of the 6 personality styles is you.
Your personality is what pulls your whole look together. Your personality dictates your style, this is your own interpretation of fashion and how you like to wear clothes.
If you ignore your personality and only buy clothes because they are the latest must haves or of the latest trend your look will lack focus and your personal stamp.
So you don't get best value for your investment buys, because you try to copy a look which might be great on others but not right for you. The clothes you wear and how you wear them are influenced by all sorts of factors such as: age, build, life style, environment, budget, culture and personal preferences.
As you get older through life your look may change many times. Knowing your style personality will enable you to feel comfortable in your outfit, whatever the occasion and whenever it is. Personality types can be divided into six styles - just bear in mind many have a combination of two types due to different environments or life styles (work & play; work& mother; city & country etc...).
This group finds it hard to dress down and hard to mix and match their wardrobe. They always prefer a smart, neat and tidy look. The Classic buy the best quality they can afford though they are not very fashion orientated- they prefer to stay with safe combinations at work and at home.
These women understand how to dress appropriately and will buy quality current styles but keep their look fashionable with the latest accessories, hair styles and make up. They will also adapt their wardrobe for different occasions without much effort, because they know what suits them.
A unique look is of high importance to them and they will spend time and money shopping for an interesting items in unusual shops and markets. They are great at putting interesting combinations of colour, textures, accessories and fashion themes together. Creative people don't think of practicality or investment buys when buying clothes, but more of how this item makes them to stand out - their aim is a one of kind look.
They always want to make an entrance and wear clothes with a wow factor. Dramatics will always buy and wear the latest fashion even if it doesn't suit them, because they need not only to make a statement plus being the first to have the latest fashion is of high importance to them.
They prefer casual styling and comfort is of prime importance. Any cluttered looks and fussy styles are out, opting for simple lines. Their clothes must be of low maintenance. An easy relaxed dressing with the minimum of fuss is their signature.
They love pretty and feminine things and adore luxurious fabrics or details such as bows, ruffles, fringes etc. Romantics love the idea of dressing up and planning their wardrobe for every event, occasion or day to day wear.
Interested in finding more about your style personality? Find out more at ColourMeBeautiful. Book a Colour Analysis or Style Consultation with Colour Me Beautiful. Chris Scarles is a director at colourmebeautiful.co.ukArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix