Revealed: Five Steps to Permanent Weight Loss by Robert Herdman
- Author Robert Herdman
- Published October 13, 2008
- Word count 731
How many diets do we see in magazines everyday? Different experts telling
us to follow different methods to shed those pounds. Some experts disagreeing
with others on their approach. But I truly believe this is the easiest and quickest way to lose weight without using any diets
If you work with your body's daily natural cycles then weight loss can be
Permanent. Diets are temporary therefore the results are temporary.
By changing when and how you eat daily and working with you're
body's natural cycles you will see the weight not only coming off but staying off.
Step 1: Your Bodies Natural cycles.
What are these natural cycles?
Although these 3 cycles are going on throughout the day, each one is more
Intense at a certain time of the day:
12noon-8pm Appropriation Cycle (eating and digestion)
8pm-4am Assimilation (absorption and use)
4pm-12noon Elimination (of toxic wastes and food debris)
Step 2: Water Content Foods
70 percent of the earth is made up of water. Over 70% of our bodies are also
made up of water. So with this in mind does it not make sense that over 70
percent of what we eat should be high in water content?
What are water content Foods?
Water content foods means fruit and vegetables. Everything else you eat is concentrated
foods. By concentrated I mean the water content has been removed, either by processing
If you made fruit and vegetables 70% of your daily diet with 30%
the rest(meat, daily products etc) then what you are doing is giving you body the food it
needs to eliminate the toxins that have built up in your system for years, therefore
Quickening the weight loss process.
By working with our bodies you will find the excess weight come off rapidly.
Step 3: Combine Your Foods Properly
Many studies have shown the human body is not designed to consume more than one
Concentrated food at a time. Remember, concentrated food is anything other than fruit and vegetables. The digestion of food takes more energy than physical exercise. By combining our food properly we free up this energy for the elimination of waste products of the body. If we can get this part right and get rid of the toxins from our bodies then we are going to lose weight and not put it back on.
Protein and carbohydrates meals should therefore be eaten separately. Let me explain: Instead of having meat and potatoes, have them in separate meals. By having meat with a large salad you have eaten only one concentrated food and combined it with high water content food so the meal will digest quicker in your system and that energy can be used for cleansing. By following this principle daily you will truly find permanent weight loss.
Step 4: Eating Fruit for Rapid Weight loss.
Fruit has the highest water content of all foods. By eating fruit on an empty stomach first thing in the morning you speed the entire process up. If you eat fruit on it’s own from you get up in the morning until 12noon all the energy in your body is working on the elimination process.
Fruit takes very little time to digest and is basically broken down by the body in about 20 minutes, if eaten on an empty stomach. If you use fruit in this way and remember not to combine it with other foods, you are giving yourself the gift of cleansing the build up of toxic wastes. Try this for 10 days and you will not only see the weight coming off but you will have an abundance of energy like you never imagined.
Step 5: Mental Preparation.
When you are serious about losing weight you have to be mentally prepared, just like anything else. When you cut of any possibility that you will not succeed and have total confidence that you will reach your ideal weight, then you will succeed.
You wouldn’t get up every morning and not wash before you dress. If you are serious about losing weight you should mentally condition yourself each day.
I have shown you a way of changing your daily eating plan that will help you lose weight and keep the weight off. The good thing about this is it is not a diet; you still enjoy the foods you like, but make a few simple adjustments that will give you the results you want.
Robert Herdman has been involved in Health and Fitness for over 25 years. He was an International competitive Bodybuilding champion for over 10 years.He now has a successful Private Practice as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, specializing in Weight Management and Personal Development issues.
You can get his Free 3-Day e-course on Permanent Weight Loss at:http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Methods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Hips, Kicks & Sides
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: 3 Ab-Strengthening Workouts
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Basic Ways To Lose Weight Through Exercise & Diet
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: The Victory Stretch
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts And Lose Weight
- The Flat Belly Fix
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Burpees
- Quarantine Up
- 4 Most Effective Foods that Burn Stubborn Belly Fat Fast
- How to Lose Weight With Green Tea Fast and No Risk?
- Your muscles is your power and beauty!
- 7 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat
- 3 Big Diet Mistakes You May Be Making
- The Best Way To Get Sexy Female Abs
- 7 Health Pointers for the Fitness Women
- Best Diet Plan to Loose Weight
- The Powerful Keto Fat Burning Diet
- How to Know the Authentic Fat Loss Diet Pills
- 4 Simple Ways To Stay Motivated For Women
- Impact of Combining Hemp Oil on the Keto Diet
- What is H.I.I.T., the One Minute Weight Loss Routine?
- How to Benefit from Keto Meal Plan
- Paleo Versus Keto Diet
- Tea is born to lose weight
- Techniques for Rapid Weight Loss Success
- What is Calorie Deficit
- Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
- Free Natural Weight Loss Plans
- Losing Weight Doesn’t Have To Be Hard - Try These Simple Tips