Why we Get Fat: Toxemia (Metabolic imbalance) by Robert Herdman
- Author Robert Herdman
- Published September 24, 2008
- Word count 582
The human body is designed to stay in balance in terms of tissue build up and break down. These two terms are known as anabolism and catabolism. An excess of one over the other is metabolic imbalance or "Toxemia"
When you start to create toxemia in the body this lays the foundation for putting on extra weight. By keeping your system toxin free you significantly increase your chance of having a comfortable body weight, because excesses of toxins in the body are the main cause of obesity.
What is Toxemia?
There are two basic ways toxemia is produced in the system. One is a normal, natural function of the body; the other we regularly contribute to, either knowingly or not. Both demand energy for its removal from your body.
The first way toxemia is produced is through the process of metabolism. Old cells are constantly being replaced by new cells. Theses old cells are poisonous and must be removed from your system as soon as possible by one of the four channels of elimination: bowels, bladder, lungs, or skin. As long as there is a sufficient amount of energy at the body’s disposal, this waste is eliminated properly.
The second way toxemia is produced in the system is from the by-products of foods that are not properly digested, assimilated and incorporated into cell structure. Most of the food we eat is processed in some way. Because the food has been altered from its original state and we are not biologically adapted to deal with so much of this altered food, the by-products of its incomplete digestion cause a certain amount or residue in the body. This residue is toxic. If you are eating pre-dominantly processed food in your diet then the system is under strain on a daily basis.
S your body is building up toxemia daily in two ways: through the normal process of metabolism and from the residue of unutilized foods. As far as body weight is concerned, your common sense should tell you that if more of this toxic waste is built than is eliminated, there is going to be a build up of this excess: being overweight. Adding to the problem, toxins are acid in nature. When there is an acid buildup in the body, the system retains water to neutralize it, adding even more weight and bloat. The excess is stored in the buttocks, stomach, thighs and in other fatty tissues and the muscles.
How do we take control of toxemia?
By understanding what causes toxemia, it is simply a matter of doing what is necessary to remove the toxic waste that already exists in the body and make sure it is not accumulated at a more rapid pace than it is eliminated.
There are three easy ways that when you put into practice on a daily basis will help you change the way you look and help you achieve your goal in permanent weight loss:
- Eating a certain amount of foods that are high water content
2)Eating your foods daily in the proper combinations
3)Consuming fruit the proper way to aid the elimination process
When you combine these three simple principles together you can instantly see feel and see your body losing the weight you have build up. I have found this one of the most effective ways to losing weight to date with the advantage of having an abundance of energy and still eating the foods you enjoy: What more could you ask for?
Robert Herdman has been involved in Health and Fitness for over 25 years. He was an International competitive Bodybuilding champion for over 10 years.He now has a successful Private Practice as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, specializing in Weight Management and Personal Development issues.
You can get his Free 3-Day e-course on Permanent Weight Loss at:http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 8 Tips to Enjoy a More Wholesome Diet For Rapid Belly Fat Loss
- Natural Diet Pills that Induce Weight Loss
- Buy Xenical Online- Best Weight Loss Prescription Drugs
- Natural Rapid Weight Loss Diet Pills
- 5 Methods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Hips, Kicks & Sides
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: 3 Ab-Strengthening Workouts
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Basic Ways To Lose Weight Through Exercise & Diet
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: The Victory Stretch
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts And Lose Weight
- The Flat Belly Fix
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Burpees
- Quarantine Up
- 4 Most Effective Foods that Burn Stubborn Belly Fat Fast
- How to Lose Weight With Green Tea Fast and No Risk?
- Your muscles is your power and beauty!
- 7 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat
- 3 Big Diet Mistakes You May Be Making
- The Best Way To Get Sexy Female Abs
- 7 Health Pointers for the Fitness Women
- Best Diet Plan to Loose Weight
- The Powerful Keto Fat Burning Diet
- How to Know the Authentic Fat Loss Diet Pills
- 4 Simple Ways To Stay Motivated For Women
- Impact of Combining Hemp Oil on the Keto Diet
- What is H.I.I.T., the One Minute Weight Loss Routine?
- How to Benefit from Keto Meal Plan
- Paleo Versus Keto Diet
- Tea is born to lose weight
- Techniques for Rapid Weight Loss Success