Manuka Honey Face Gel - Is it the Solution You’ve Been Looking For?
- Author Margaret Bell
- Published September 27, 2008
- Word count 496
Manuka Honey Face Gel is so good for your skin that it has been said by the manufacturer regarding the ingredients that, " They are safe enough to eat."
If you haven't heard of getting a honey facial, then you are in for a "sweet treat".
No not to eat but for your skin care.
What is Manuka Honey?
Famous as a skin care product for centuries, honey is known to be an excellent deep cleansing product for the skin. There is a form of honey available in skin care products today that can not only make your skin much healthier, but can actually boost your immune system and help heal cuts, colds, and ulcers as well.
While these claims may seem unlikely, manuka honey has been research-proven time and time again to benefit both the skin and the immune system. Rich in antioxidants, a manuka honey facial helps destroy free radicals on the skin. This results in a younger looking and healthier complexion. In addition, manuka honey also has strong antibacterial properties, which boosts the immune system. It also helps fight off things such as h. pylori bacteria, which is the strain of bacteria that causes ulcers.
What Are Two (2) Things to Look For
For best results, you should look into a manuka honey face gel that meets two criteria:
First, because all ingredients put on the skin are absorbed into the blood, you should only buy a cream in which every single ingredient would be safe to eat.
Second, you should look for a cream that combines the manuka honey with other research proven ingredients, such as the patented Cynergy TK.
What is Cynergy TK?
Cynergy TK, or functional keratin, is an all natural protein that so closely resembles the skin’s own keratin that our bodies use it as if it were created by us. Cynergy TK can not only restore elasticity, but it slowly removes wrinkles as well. This results in a dramatic anti-aging effect.
Beware substitute forms of keratin found in most store bought products, as these are typically synthetic proteins that while structurally similar to real keratin are not usable at all by the human body as they are not natural or active. Products featuring Cynergy TK use only high quality and research proven ingredients, making them the best on the market. Readily available on the internet, these products are not sold in stores, which help keep overhead low so that money can go to research and ingredients rather than to store profits.
One of the best things about products containing Cynergy TK is that they come with a money back guarantee. This is a sign that these companies believe they offer the best honey facial on the market, and believe me, they do. I can promise that these products deliver what they promise and much more. Try one today, you have nothing to lose except for dry and damaged skin. It wasn't easy but I did find one such company.
Margaret Bell is a dedicated advocate of living a healthy lifestyle and diligent researcher of skin care systems. Visit her site at: http://www.aHealthyRadiantSkin.com to discover which genuinely natural skin care line Margaret recommends and uses after extensive comparisons. Be sure to sign up for her free Health newsletter.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix