Homemade Acne Treatments-Does Homemade Acne Treatment Really Works?
- Author Casey Gentles
- Published October 22, 2008
- Word count 334
Homemade acne treatments are some of the sought after cure for acne nowadays. This is mostly due to the skin reactions and other symptoms that many be have after using different types of over the counter acne medications or even doctor's prescribed drugs.
The question now arise is that does homemade acne treatments work and if they do how efficient.
Most experts will tell you that having a nice complexion requires keeping the face very clean, eating well, and drinking lots of water. This is true as the basis of natural treatments is eating healthy and overall taking care of your body.
Homemade Acne Treatments In Details
Proper Dieting- This involves having a balance diet; you should always incorporate vegetables in your diet and also eat a lot of fruits and drinking a lot of water is a must. How Does This Helps?When you have a healthy diet, your body will obtain the essential nutrients it needs to carry out it's functions efficiently so that you can not only have a clear skin but also a healthy lifestyle.
Combating Oily Skin- You can treat your oily skin with an oatmeal mask. Oatmeal when mashed not only acts as a great scrub but also effectively soaks away the excess oil from your face. After you have done the mask and let it remain on your face for about 10 minutes you should rinse with cold water.
Another effective facial mask- For those with oily skin is made from honey and apples. After grating the apple into a fine pulp mix in four tablespoons of honey and apply to face for ten minutes. Or beat an egg white until stiff and add a few drops of witch hazel and a few drops of lemon juice. Spread the mixture over the face and leave for fifteen minutes. Rinse well with barely warm water.
If you think you are having an acne breakout, try these homemade acne remedies and watch for yourself the changes that consequently take place
Homemade Acne Treatments can be very effective in clearing up acne. The advantage to that is you have no side effects like those skin burns or rashes you get from the chemicals in some those over the counter drug of prescribed medications. Get Free Acne Free Treatments Tips and Advice For a Clearer skin.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum