How to Grow Taller - Food and Exercises Can Really Increase Your Height!
- Author Lindsy Emery
- Published May 25, 2009
- Word count 418
Many people who are tired of being the shortest person in a group are searching for information on how to grow taller. Lots of pills and synthetic supplements claim to enhance your growth, but do you really trust them? If you’re like most people, you prefer to do it naturally if at all possible. Lucky for you, you can learn how to grow taller by reading the steps in this article.
First of all, think of your body as a machine. If you want to get a lot of results, you need to put a lot of quality fuel into it. Simply put, if you want to grow taller you’ll need to start eating better. You need to change your diet to add plenty of milk, eggs, legumes, and fish. These foods contain beneficial amounts of calcium and protein that are essential to human growth. Not only will eating this way make you healthier and turn your body into a more efficient machine that processes nutrients faster and better, you will also be stimulating the growth hormone in your own body.
After you’ve established healthy eating patterns that form the foundation and make growth possible, you can begin stretching exercises specifically designed to add inches to your height. Many yoga and Pilates exercises are helpful for elongating your spine and encouraging growth. Try lower back strengthening exercises like sitting cross legged on the floor, concentrating on keeping your spine straight, while you inhale and raise your arms as high as you can. Exhale and lower them.
Aside from the stretching aspect, getting proper aerobic and anaerobic exercise is important to better your posture. A better posture means that you stand up straighter, which in turn makes you appear taller. Weak abdominal muscles often contribute to poor posture, so concentrate on strength exercises to promote good posture.
Whenever you notice yourself slouching, stop whatever you are doing and straighten up. Pay special attention to your posture and note the times when you are most likely to slouch. Is it when you’re standing? Sitting? Driving? Watching TV? Writing? Whenever you engage in these activities, make a conscious effort to do them with excellent posture.
You may feel silly at first, like you are puffing out your chest and throwing back your shoulders in an exaggerated swagger, but know that what actually looks silly is someone with hunched shoulders and bad posture. You are giving yourself a full-body makeover just by standing up straight instead of slouching.
Read my true story of how to get taller naturally and how I grew a couple inches in a matter of weeks using some of the techniques outlined above. Visit [http://howtotaller.org](http://howtotaller.org/)Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Dehumidifier Buying Guide
- The Best Dehumidifiers of 2021
- DO YOU HAVE A GOOD SLEEP QUALITY?
- The Economic Democracy Act: FAQ's Updated
- American Express Company (AmEx)
- Small-Souled Bugmen
- BEST REASONS TO BUY CIGARETTES AND CIGAR ONLINE
- How to Slow Aging (and even reverse it)
- 3 Tips of Getting a Luxury Life
- Why Darkness is Important for Cannabis Plants
- Bad Driving Habits
- Why China is Considered A Fashionably Advanced Country?
- How To Choose The Right Jeweller For You
- Magic Spells for love, money, success, protection, prosperity and good luck
- Social Phobia
- Tops 10 Model Women With Unique Facial features
- Men at 58
- Corporate Premium Gifts Supplier in Malaysia
- Some of the Best Men’s Lifestyle Advice
- Legal Advice for your Retirement
- Personal Responsibility
- Bridgeport Correctional Center: Offender BEWARE
- Packing List for a New Truck Driver
- Homegrown Hero and Philanthropist gives something more valuable than money!
- Diamonds are Forever; And so is Plastic
- The App That Lets You Speak From The Grave
- Expose Unreliable Grabbing Skills of Claw Machine Game
- What The Heck Is Creativity?
- 5 reasons why you should rent a Limo
- Why all British businessmen should lick the house of George Clooney (in case you're wondering)