Golf Bags Protect your Back
- Author Sarfaraz Khan
- Published August 9, 2009
- Word count 500
Prevent back pain by lifting and carrying your golf bags correctly
Carrying a heavy golf bag for 18 holes can do some serious damage to your back. Not only can the weight cause your spine to shrink, but could create serious problems with the disks and nerves. And the last thing a keen golfer needs is back pain!
Follow these tips to lifting, carrying and using your golf bag correctly, and keep your back pain-free:
• Avoid carrying your golf bag where possible. Invest in a trolley and pull it instead.
• When lifting your golf bag in and out of the car keep your back straight and bend your knees.
• Bend your knees to pick up your golf bag after playing a shot, even if it's on a stand
• Choose a golf bag with a double strap and make sure the weight is evenly distributed when you carry it
• Get fit for golf and focus on your core muscles, which will help support your back
• Keep a good posture as you walk around the course. Tighten your stomach muscles when you're carrying your golf bag for extra back support
The Best Golf Bags for Backs
When it comes to choosing a golf clubs bag there are certain styles and features that you can choose to help support your back, including:
These golf bags are designed specifically to sit on the back of a golf trolley or cart, keeping pockets and the club holder easily accessible. Most models will come in a lightweight design so they are equally easy to carry.
If you opt for a trolley bag, you will need to invest in a pull trolley as well. Look for a design with a sturdy steel construction to support your golf bag, and find one that folds in two for easy storage. As you'll have to pull it for a few hours at a time, it is worth trying out the different handles for comfort.
This style of golf bag is ideal if you are confident in carrying your bag the correct way, but would like to avoid bending over to put it down and pick it up at every hole. These golf equipment or golf bags have a built in stand meaning that when you stop for a shot you can stand it upright and have easy access to your clubs and tees without risking back strain.
The Pencil golf bag is a great choice for golfers with strong, healthy backs, but who don't want to carry a full bag. The pencil is an ultra-slim and lightweight style, perfect for shorter games and use in warmer weather (as it doesn't offer as much protection against the rain as a standard golf bag).
If you want more information then Golfballs.co.uk is your best reliable source. Here you can get complete details of different company’s golf bags, golf balls and other equipment details and also about golf clubs information that you want.
There are no posted comments.
- Barnett Predator Crossbow Buying Guide
- What Kind of Headgear You Need for MMA
- Adventure sports in the mountains: hiking
- Commuting with an electric bike
- How To Select An Hoverboard For Kids
- UFC 248 beginning time, who is battling today around evening time at 'Adesanya versus Romero' in Las Vegas
- How To Duck Dive and Turtle Roll A Surfboard
- Lionel Messi Call's out Eric Abidal! Barcelona in Trouble?!
- England put gambles of top-seed place at Euro 2020 in danger after surprise defeat against the Czech Republic
- Tips on Camping and Hiking
- Things to Consider Before Investing in an Airsoft Gun
- Want to ace the fly fishing abilities for Trout?
- Some Key Facts Parents Should Consider Before Buying Airsoft Guns
- Golf Beginner Basics - Golf Equipment
- 4 vital factors to watch out for before buying an airsoft gun
- 7 Questions to be answered before you buy your First Airsoft Gun
- Golf: Too Analytical?
- How to Be an Imperfect Golfer
- Mental Game 4 Ways to Silence Your Inner Critic
- 4 Best Ladder Tree Stand for 2019
- Steroids and Dietary Supplements: Are They Worth The Risk?
- Signs You Need a Break From Melbourne Racing Tips
- The Various Types Of Swim Caps
- Park City Ski Rentals
- Ski Rentals in Park City
- Top 4 Reasons to Play Daily Fantasy Sports
- How to Choose A Best Golf Rangefinder
- Interesting NBA Facts to Know Before Your Basketball Tour
- Giants' Saquon Barkley not practicing against Lions on Tuesday
- 3 Important Passing Rules: Basketball Training Melbourne Advice