Lose Weight With Acupuncture
- Author Mathew Anderson
- Published November 18, 2009
- Word count 529
Acupuncture is a branch of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and has been around for about 5,000 years. It is the practice of inserting very thin needles to stimulate pathways or meridians in the body to treat many illnesses and diseases especially to relieve pain from chronic disorders.
The main goal of acupuncture weight loss is to stimulate the patient's digestive system. While acupuncture weight loss uses acupuncture as the main foundation of this process, it is always married with an herb regimen.
Acupuncture points in the ear are usually replaced with ear tacks or ear staples. Thereafter, an adhesive is secured over these. Usually, the ear tacks or ear staples are placed exactly where the needle was. These should continue with treatment in between sessions.
It is important to include a combination of cardio, resistance or weight training, and stretching or flexibility training, for overall fitness and a balanced body shape. Cardio training increases your fitness and helps you burn body fat, whilst the weight training will increase your metabolism and lean muscle mass and help shape and tone your body.
While acupuncture for weight loss will help greatly by using your own body, you need to be committed and help yourself too; you need to stick to a balanced diet and try to have as much physical activity as possible. There are simple yet very effective exercises such as yoga and Pilates, which can be done in the comfort of your home, whenever you have time.
Acupuncture weight loss treatments mean additioning locks-reedy penuryles in particular acne on the skin to help the body role suitably. In weight loss, acupuncture stimulates the body to liberate usual hurting-relieving chemicals known as endorphins. These chemicals are also known to be usual desire suppressants, serving you resist cravings and to paste with your diet arrange.
Acupuncture for weight loss involves inserting needles in specific areas or points of the body through which endorphins are known to pass through, to promote calming and relaxing effects.
Endorphins are also known to affect the digestive system, especially metabolism. Therefore, by targeting these points in acupuncture, it is hoped that weight loss can be promoted.
Acupuncture helps you be more relaxed and gives you more energy which will in turn put a zip in your step and help you to be able to exercise more thus burning more calories. The stress relief alone from acupuncture can be huge boost to people who are prone to stress eating and that alone can help you lose a lot of weight.
Acupuncture weight loss clinics also use methods such as light exercise, Shaitsu massage, proper breathing lessons, and information on body balance and flexibility as essential elements of a fully rounded acupuncture weight loss system.
One thing to remember about using acupuncture for weight loss is that it is a slow process and you will have to have some patience. Acupuncture overall can bring on a lifestyle change that will help you lose weight and keep it off. This is a natural method of losing weight that is not harmful to you and should be tried by anyone who has a few extra pounds they need to take off.
There are no posted comments.
- Weight Loss Tips for the Busy Professional: Weight Management
- How Much Should You Eat A Day To Lose Weight
- Ten Weight Loss Hacks
- How to Lose Weight Overnight: Amazing Simple Tips
- How to Lose Weight Without the Yo-Yo Dieting
- Think Fat Loss, Not Weight Loss
- Does Cirrhosis Cause Gynecomastia
- Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) dosage for gynecomastia
- Weight loss tips
- Did You Realise That There’s a Healthy Trans Fat That Burns Abdominal Fat?
- Personal Fitness Trainer in Kenya, personal Trainer in Kenya, personal fitness coach, jpnyiha.com
- The best way to lose weight with minimal effort
- Exipure Reviews: The Shocking Truth Exposed! What are Customers Saying?
- Ultrasonic Cavitation Weight Loss
- Weight Loss and Your Smile: How Eating Healthier Can Help Your Waistline and Your Mouth
- Over 40 Keto Solution Review
- Ways To Lose Weight Permanently
- Weight Loss Tips For Women Over 40
- Padding of the hips, back, stomach: how to lose them?
- Best Weight Loss Program - 10 Effective Lifestyle Tips
- Exercise to Reduce Belly Fat for Female at Home Over 50
- Java Burn Reviews Coffee Weight Loss Supplement Really Works?
- Best Weight Loss Methods For Today 2021
- How to Overcome Weight Loss Challenges
- Lose Weight Or Lose 13 Years!
- Discover My Simple Morning Ritual That Can Help You Lose Excess Weight Instantly
- 1 Cup At 9pm Shrinks Your Belly While You Sleep
- Top 3 Online Weight Loss Program in India
- 10 Tips to Help You Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
- Weight Control And Effective Weight Loss