Nokia X6 vs Nokia X3: Music on Your Phone
- Author Andrew Peterson
- Published November 22, 2009
- Word count 532
The Nokia X6 and Nokia X3 are two stunning mobile phones with very user friendly features. They are designed with extraordinary music features that provide remarkable music experience to its users. The Nokia X6 is a 3G touchscreen smartphone while the Nokia X3 is much more compact in its slider design.
The Nokia X6 and the Nokia X3 are stunning handsets designed to offer impressive and mind blowing music experience. Targeting the music addicts, both these mobile phones provide extraordinary features with easy accessibility. Sleek looks with finely finished casing enhances their everlasting appeal. Though both deserves genuine appreciation, some stark differences between them can't be ignored. The Nokia X3 is a slider phone with dedicated touch music keys. While the Nokia X6 has a stunning and sharp touchscreen.
The TFT capacitive touchscreen of the X6 measures 3.2 inches and is capable of displaying up to 16 million colours. Additional features of the touchscreen include proximity sensor for auto turn-off, handwriting recognition, scratch resistant glass surface and accelerometer sensor for auto rotate. This mobile phone carries a 5 MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics, auto focus, Dual LED flash and video light. On the other hand, the X3 comes with 2.2 inches TFT screen with 240 x 320 pixels resolution and capacity to display up to 256K colours. The 3.2 MP inbuilt camera with its 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution, enhanced fixed focus and LED flash gives stiff competition to the 5 MP camera. Both handsets come with powerful batteries having long lives and deliver excellent backups.
Two colour combinations are available for both these gorgeous and attractive handsets. Red on Black is common to both while the X3 also has Blue on Silver and the X6 is available in Blue on White. The touchscreen handset has a perfectly crafted casing that measures 111 x 51 x 13.8 mm and weighs 122 grams. As expected the slider phone is slightly thicker but compact in other dimensions. It measures 96 x 49.3 x 14.1 mm and weighs 103 grams only. Slightly heavier weight of the other mobile phone is justified by the 128 MB RAM and 32 GB storage space which is better than the 70 MB RAM present in the Nokia X3. GPRS and EDGE is present in both devices that provide smooth internet access. In addition, the X6 also has 3G for uninterrupted browsing experience and Wi-Fi that supports wireless networks. Bluetooth and USB provided in both mobile phones allows to establish local networks. These networks enable transfer of information and multi player games to be enjoyed on them. The Nokia X6 is a smartphone that carries Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5 operating system. Embedded in this attractive handset is ARM 11 434 MHz processor that provides very strong support to the operating system. This handset also carries the GPS support to help users find unknown locations.
The Nokia X6 and the Nokia X3 are truly stunning handsets with user friendly features that are extremely easy to access. The biggest difference between them is that the X6 is a touchscreen mobile phone while the X3 is a slider phone. The slider device is preferred by those looking for convenience in handling while the touchscreen gadget provides better memory and slightly stronger camera. Both handset provides excellent mobile experience to their users in every aspect.
Andrew J Peterson is a professional writer. He is writing on various products and services to distinguish price comparison on Nokia X6 , Contract Mobile Phones , Nokia X3 , broadband providers , Home Broadband, Cheap Hotels and many others.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How you can Install and keep Mannequin Head Model Props
- Skip The Drive And Buy Your Swishers Sweets Online
- Picture made with Text: A gift perfects for all situation
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!