BCAA Supplements for Muscle Recovery
- Author Jim Riggs
- Published December 15, 2009
- Word count 481
If you know anything about supplements and nutrition, then you should know that amino acids are the building blocks of protein. When the body consumes protein it is digested in the stomach and intestine as amino acids, which are absorbed into your blood stream. This is where BCAA Supplements come into play. Branched Chain Amino Acids, better known as BCAA’s, are among the most beneficial and effective vitamins for any serious athlete, bodybuilder, or physically active persons. Bcaa’s have been around for a very long time in the health and nutrition field because of their many beneficial aspects.
There are numerous amino acids, but only a limited amount of them are considered to be essential. For instance, the human body cannot produce essential amino acids naturally; therefore you need to get them from a different source, whereas your body can make non-essential amino acids by itself with the help of vitamins and other amino acids. Branched chain amino acids provide the body with the essential amino acid blend of Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine. Alongside those 3 many researchers state that there are a 9 total essential amino acids.
The other 7 include:
The term non-essential is often perceived misleadingly. All amino acids are genuinely "essential" for proper metabolism and specific non-essential aminos like glutamine, become very essential to the body.
The remaining non-essential amino acids include:
Bcaa’s are known for their exercise performance assets. As mentioned before, after being digested, bcaa’s have far-reaching effects in the body from building and repairing tissues, to producing chemicals that facilitate our brains to function at full capability.
Some of the other benefits associated with BCAA Supplements include:
Prevention of muscle catabolism
Promotes protein synthesis
Fuels workouts and boosts recovery
Boosts metabolic breakdown
Essential branched chain amino acids are of particular importance for physically active people because they are metabolized in the muscle, rather than in the liver. After the digestion and breaking down of protein, individual amino acids help build new proteins to be burned immediately as fuel for your body to produce energy.
Branched chain amino acids are named so because of their unique branched chemical structure that is so fundamental to the bodies compound construction. Bcaa’s will provide you with vital intra-cellular protein fractions that are metabolically significant to your overall muscular performance and muscle fiber integrity. BCAA Supplements play a crucial role in any physically active persons life. Not only are they some of the most beneficial and effective supplements that individuals can add to their nutrition program, but they also have such a special importance to the body when used. Whether you’re an athlete, bodybuilder, fighter, or a regular member of your local fitness club, you should highly consider adding a Bcaa supplement to your routine.
Fitness and Nutrition Expert
Fitness Coach and Personal Trainer
www.i-supplements.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits