How Can You Benefit From Fish Oil Supplements?
- Author Emile Jarreau
- Published December 17, 2009
- Word count 512
It’s natural to be wary of all of these commercials that claim to have a miracle product (especially on those late night infomercials). However, if you are too unwilling to try something that claims these benefits, you are in danger of missing out on something that could permanently change your life for the better. If you’ve written off fish oil as another product that overpromises and underdelivers, you should stop and reconsider. Now, you’re probably wondering, how can you benefit from these supplements?
The answer is, it benefits you in a number of seemingly unrelated ways. Fish oil contains Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids, including EPA and DHA. These are two very powerful fatty acids that are absolutely essential to your body’s daily function. If you don’t have them, you’re actually hurting yourself. It’s like slowly starving your body of essential nutrients, which is unfortunately all too common among other foods as well.
Think about it this way: Your body is a system that needs certain nutrients to function. You give it carbohydrate for energy, protein for muscle, calcium for bones and teeth, and fats for hormones and your brain, among other things. However, the Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids are the very fats you need for those functions. Did you know that your brain is made up of 60% DHA, one of the fatty acids found in fish oil? You’ll actually feel smarter, concentrate better, and have a better memory, if you take it.
Other benefits include treating depression. The simple truth is, people need these Essential Fatty Acids to have optimal brain function and optimal health. If you are lacking it, you’re more likely to be susceptible to depression and less able to get out of depression. Fish oil can stabilize your mood and improve your depression, so it’s a great supplement for anyone who wants to be smarter.
A number of diseases are caused by something called inflammation, which is your body’s natural response to foreign invaders. Sometimes, like in an allergy, your body will detect something that it thinks is bad, but isn’t really a danger to you. In an even more extreme case, your body thinks that something that’s a part of you is a danger, like your joints in arthritis. This is an autoimmune disease, and the inflammation is what causes those painful symptoms. Another example is acne, which is your body’s solution to ridding yourself of unwanted bacteria. In all cases of inflammation, your body is trying to help you, but if you are permanently inflamed for any reason, you are at a much greater risk for chronic diseases.
So, how can you benefit from fish oil supplements? All you have to do is be willing to get some pharmaceutical-grade fish oil, which has all these Essential Fatty Acids without any of the toxins. As long as you do this, you will notice all the benefits in raising your quality of life, feeling better, and lowering your risk for all sorts of diseases too!
Emile Jarreau, aka, Mr. Fat Loss is fascinated by health, nutrition and weight loss. For more great info about fish oil for losing weight and keeping it off visit [ http://www.MrFatLoss.com ](http://www.mrfatloss.com)Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure