How Fish Oil Can Cure Inflammation
- Author Emile Jarreau
- Published December 15, 2009
- Word count 511
First, you have to ask yourself: What is inflammation? Without a solid understanding of inflammation and what causes it, you aren’t going to fully appreciate the worth of fish oil. If you are curious about inflammation and how fish oil can cure inflammation, read on.
Inflammation is the body’s natural response to foreign invaders. One good example is acne. When you have bacteria in the body, your immune system sends white blood cells to attack them. As a result, you can get an area on your skin that is painful, swollen, and red––these are all characteristics of inflammation. Inflammation is a necessary evil for keeping our bodies safe, but in the event of chronic inflammation, the consequences are dire.
Chronic inflammation can be expressed as arthritis, heart disease, stroke, cancer, etc. Chronic inflammation is unfortunately a fairly common occurrence in today’s society. People’s lifestyles often consist of too little sleep, too much junk food, too much stress, not enough exercise, etc. While there are plenty of anti-inflammatory prescription drugs, they do nothing but cover up the symptoms, and are not a viable long-term solution to chronic inflammation because they will cause serious side effects that could be worse than the symptoms of inflammation!
Another cause of inflammation is the presence of toxins and pollution in your foods or in the air. You might not have a lot of control over factors like genetics, pollution, and such, but you can control what food you take in, whether you smoke, how long you spend in the sun, and of course, whether you choose to take pharmaceutical-grade fish oil.
Keep in mind with fish oil that it can be counterproductive if you don’t get a brand that has had all the toxins and contaminants removed. It’s a fair bit more expensive, but you’re going to just increase the inflammation in your body if you raise the level of toxins, even with the increase in Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids. The Essential Fatty Acids in fish oil are essential for optimal health, but it’s probable that you will be harming yourself more than helping yourself if you are consuming a lot of toxins on a daily basis in your fish oil.
The solution, of course, is to go for pharmaceutical-grade fish oil. With this, they distill it so that the toxins and contaminants are stripped away, and all that’s left is the good stuff: the Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids. That way, you get all the benefits without the junk. And even though it’s more expensive, it’s pretty much the only way you can take fish oil without worrying about hurting yourself in the process.
Fish oil really does a lot of good for people, and because so many chronic diseases are caused by chronic inflammation, if you can deal with inflammation, you will extend your life and having a better quality of life, too. Once you get your hands on some pharmaceutical-grade oil, you’ll find out firsthand how this oil can cure inflammation.
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits