Eat Healthily and Live in Health
- Author Jesse Regan
- Published December 19, 2009
- Word count 489
Catching a disease does not happen because you are just unfortunate. This is a reality you doctor must have explained. What is unfortunate is that when this was just a warning, you may have never tried enough to make changes in the unhealthy habits that caused it. If such habits, especially in your diet, have been acquired and practiced through the years, breaking it is quite grueling. With unhealthy food easily purchased and eaten, it can be an issue of convenience rather than health.
Nevertheless, you should get over your own lame excuses and eat healthily to avoid serious sicknesses such as the dreaded cancer. Listen and obey to every word your physician tells you about what to eat. Rid yourself of the eating habits and learn what kind of food can prevent your fall into the list of persons most likely to contract fatal diseases. The rule is easy: keep a check on your diet and prevent ailments. If not, you may as well find yourself a reliable health insurance coverage.
The initial step can be hard, which is to quit eating food that are processed and are rich in nothing but sugar and fat. Process foods may seem to satisfy your hunger but it also gives your body free radicals in generous amounts. Too many dairy and fatty items like pork and fried food unload bad cholesterol into your cardiovascular system and drag you near to a heart disease. Having a sweet tooth, on the other hand, makes you an applicant for diabetes.
Of course, you still have to eat but, this time, only those healthy foods. Your most favored entrées should be made of veggies and fruits. These are great sources of antioxidants, which keeps a check on the free radicals you have acquired from the environment. These are also abundant in phyto nutrients. These consist of the vitamins and minerals that are necessary in protecting your body from hazardous viruses and germs.
Meanwhile, you should avoid obesity by eating foods that do not contain too much sugar and fat. However, you should be able to distinguish those with good cholesterol too. This would lead you to eat fish instead of pork, beef and chicken, which loaded with unsaturated fat and bad cholesterol. If you cannot help eating snacks and deserts, have fruits rich in fiber and vitamin C instead of pastries and chocolate bars, which may offer nothing but sugar and more sugar.
Just like everyone else who just started, you would think the change is cruel. However, if you do not want to hear your doctor tell you undesirable news and filch you with the medical bills later, then you should do it. Always put in mind that preventing a disease is nobody’s responsibility, not even the doctor’s but yours. By making sure that you have a healthy diet today, you erase the chances of living a shorter and sickly life.
If you are looking for great tips about eating right then you will like this site. It is about joining Jesse in taking care of yourself and experiencing the many benefits of being a Beachbody Coach. If you are into health and fitness and want to see a way you can make a living getting in the best shape of your life, then contact Jesse now.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits