All Natural Cure For Acne
- Author Sarah Rhodes
- Published April 25, 2007
- Word count 552
Blackheads are not dirt. They are actually the result of oil &dead cells getting trapped in a pore, block the duct & mix with bacteria. Exposure to the air discolors them to black. Blackhead inflammation causes red pimples and it spreads when touched with dirty hands. When the pimple becomes infected, it develops a whitehead or pustule. These can break & cause scars.
ProActiv is a three step topical acne fighting system that does not require a prescription, although it does contain prescription grade Benzoyl peroxide. Accutane is an oral prescription medication. There are many side affects associated with the use of Accutane, such as chapped lips, dry skin, nosebleeds, eye irritation, joint and muscle pain, hair thinning, skin rash, intestinal problems, urinary problems, headaches, and vision problems. There are even some psychological side effects, such as depression. Accutane is not prescribed to women who are pregnant or nursing, due to serious birth defects. Retin-A has very few side effects, and is available in both prescription and over the counter forms. Retin-A is used to treat a variety of skin problems other than acne as well, including wrinkles, lines, scars, and discoloration.
When your pimple breakouts occur, if you notice you're getting an increase in blackheads and whiteheads in combination to excess blemishes, try to think back and remember how your skin has been in the past. If your skin was clear due to good eating habits, low stress levels, and you were getting at least 8 hours or more of sleep prior to getting your adult acne, then that's the first place you want to start.
There are quite a large variety of acne home remedy treatment techniques you can try. Some people claim to have success with orange paste applied on the irritated areas. The citric acid in the paste may work on reducing the size and irritation of the acne condition. Other things that can help with acne are cucumbers and garlic, which also have some curative properties. Acne home remedy treatments can also include a good and healthy diet. Fresh fruit and plenty of water should be consumed daily in order to get rid of pimples. Hygiene of the affected areas is also vital as a clean and healthy skin will have less irritation and, consequently, fewer pimples.
Lifestyle and environmental factors contribute significantly to the emergence of adult acne. A diet that is poor in the necessary vitamins and minerals can wreak havoc on how the body's organs function. The skin, being the largest organ in the body, needs nutrients in order to work effectively. If the skin is unable to metabolize or secrete the waste products that it needs to because of poor nutrition, acne can result. Habits such as smoking and drinking can also affect the skin's condition and its resistance to diseases like adult acne.
In the past, you could only have a peel in the dermatologist’s office. Now there is a home treatment alternative. Esthetician’s Choice is a medical grade peel that you can use in the comfort of your home. The main ingredient is Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) which is considered to be the most effective skin peel product on the market. TCA is a non toxic chemical that has been used by dermatologists for over 30 years to treat acne and other skin conditions.
Sarah Rhodes suffered from severe acne for many years before finally discovering a cure that works. Read about Sarah and the secret that permanently cured her acne at: acnehomesolution.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum