Chiropractic Marketing - Mall Carts Part 2
- Author Tim Frank
- Published February 19, 2010
- Word count 397
Chiropractic Marketing - Mall Carts part 2
The second thing that I want to discuss regarding the mall carts is you want to keep them simple. You don't want to get into a lot of expenses, at least initially. You don't want to deck these things out with all kinds of bells and whistles. You just want to put some simple things on there some charts, maybe some pictures or posters of testimonials that people can see and read as they are walking by, and maybe when you are not there they can be reading. You want to put reading materials or pamphlets on there; what have you.
We have done more advanced stuff with our cart since we have been there. We have had it for about three of four years. Now we have a TV up and we have different things that are going, but you just want to keep it simple. No bells and whistles. Don't get into a lot of expenses. Keep it simple starting off until you really can start generating a lot of flow and covering the expenses of that marketing activity.
And then, of course, what you want to do is you want to figure out how you are going to man the kiosk, or man the cart. Some malls actually require that you are there seven days a week whenever the mall is open; during mall hours, you have to be there. Obviously, that would not be an ideal scenario.
So you are going to have to figure out a schedule. You are going to have to figure out who is going to go there. Is it going to be you as the doctor? Are you going to have a team of people that are going to go out there with you? Is your team going to go out without you? How are you going to man that spinal screening cart, and how many times do you want to be out there during the week? When are the prime times?
And that is really something you want to discover right up front, is when is the heaviest foot traffic going through the mall, and pick those times to go, because you really want to optimize your time, you want to optimize your marketing efforts, and you want to really optimize your energy in being out there saving and changing lives.
For more information on chiropractic practice building and chiropractor marketing visit http://www.ChiropractorMBA.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?
- Getting Started with Google Ads
- 3 Tools You Should Master in Digital Marketing
- 5 Important Factors to Consider When Building Backlinks
- Basics of Keyword Research
- 17 Strategic Business Pivots to Make in the Time of COVID-19
- How to Craft Your Unique Business Story That Will Make You Shine and Put Your Competitors in the Shadows
- 4 Marketing Strategies for the COVID-19 Crisis
- Business Building Using Stories
- 4 Ways To Sell Services In A Slow Economy
- How to Pivot Your Small Business Strategy During the COVID-19 Crisis
- How a Visit to the Dentist Taught Me a Valuable Marketing Lesson
- Hiring an Online Marketing Agency to Grow Your Business
- The Biggest Web Copy Mistake Most Small Businesses Make
- How to Write Copy Like the OG Copywriters
- How to Write Better Emails
- Graphic design in Nepal
- Why Not Enough Authors Use Email To Market Themselves
- Should You Stop Marketing During COVID-19?