The Sedu Ceramic Hair Straightener Leads the Straightening Revolution
- Author K Scott
- Published April 23, 2007
- Word count 461
It never fails; those who have straight hair often wish that they had curls and people who have uncontrollable or curly hair desire straightness. A familiar practice over the years, hair straightening has become more popular with each new or state of the art straightening product hitting the market.
To provide relief from the hair-damaging processes and chemicals associated with experimental hair straightening methods, hair straighteners were developed. These invaluable hair tools were made of metal that was heated to breakdown the hydrogen bonds that help hair retain its shape. Before products such as the Sedu tourmaline hair straightener were made, a product called the hot comb was the dominant method for hair straightening. Hot combs were commonly put on a stove prior to using on the hair and burned the face and the scalp.
The first products for hair straightening were remarkably different from the revolutionary Sedu hair straightener because though they were easily moved through hair, leaving a lot less scalp damage than processes and chemicals, they were quite heavy. These initial straighteners didn't allow the freedoms that can come with the versatile choices in current hair styles.When the Sedu Ceramic straighteners hit the scene, a new swell of hair styles rapidly became popular, particularly with celebrities and stars. Stylish Sedu celebrity hair styles showcased by stars such as Jennifer Aniston and Halle Berry are possible resulting from cutting edge product design and technology. Consumers could avoid the potential damage created by continuous flat iron use. Split ends and thinning hair are known to develop because of extreme hair straightening, but with the revolutionary and cutting edge Technology of Sedu, these issues and problems are just about nonexistent due to the ceramic heating features. While other choices say that they offer ceramic capabilities, some just make their hair straighteners using a paint on coating that creates results that are less than effective.
What exactly is this amazing technology?
Tourmaline (a semi-precious stone) is ground into flat irons. Tourmaline produces negative ions, which positively influences hair, allowing for protection from heat damage and quick drying. What's more, the ceramic base makes it easy to use without losing quality.
An expertly created straightener, such as the Sedu, is a lot like having professional hair care in your own home. On top of adjustable settings, a speedy heat-up time, and a light body, and a few helpful Sedu beauty tips, the hair styling possibilities are limitless.
Regardless of whether you buy a Sedu ceramic straightener (if you do, come by Sedu coupons) or another high quality hair straightener, be certain that you take the time to study and research the design, features and benefits due to the fact that it can make all the difference, and your hair is worth it.
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum