Good compensation management necessary to boost workforce performance!
- Author Rana Tangence
- Published March 22, 2010
- Word count 388
Compensation planning is taking new shape with the revolutionary changes in economic condition. Smart companies have realized that retention and successful recruitment highly depend upon the pay structure and better understanding of the working group. A better planned compensation program results in high morale, which leads to better performance, while generating more engaged workgroup.
Good Compensation management program makes sure that compensation given is directly linked to delivered performance. This can be done by providing reward to the top performers as well as enhancing the workforce productivity without any budget overrun.
Through proper compensation planning the compensation managers can implement and model one of its kind compensation programs to reward the top performers whilst driving the performance of the company. Hence, it is very important and crucial for a company.
A standard compensation management system is an automated, powerful product to administer and build flexible compensation plans. Being a self service web based system; it can be implemented with iota of training. Nowadays World Wide Web has made it globally deployable and hence increasing the workforce productivity around the globalized world.
Benefits through good compensation planning-
" It reduces administration by saving your money, time and resources through replacement of manual processes, streamlining of compensation planning whilst relieving Human Resource department from administration of every days.
" A compensation management system containing good compensation plan enhances the performance of the employee by delivering world-class technology to make a plan which directly knot the performance of the employee to the corporate goals.
" Retention is improved through rewarding top performers with long term and short term incentives which is based on complex or discretionary, compensation plans based on policies.
Different ideas for Compensation planning are available online and hence out of varied options it becomes difficult, which one to choose. One of the best known is Plateau compensation that has all the essential features, including multiple currency support, flexibility etc. You must visit plateau.com to know more about its product on compensation management. The compensation resource centre of Plateau is well equipped with the right compensation strategy for your business. Here you can also access the most recent information on compensation comprising press articles, whitepapers, datasheets, upcoming events and case studies too. For more information visit plateau.com, the best platform for all your needs related to compensation and much more.
There are no posted comments.
- Financial Analyses Made Easy
- 5 Top Tips for Reducing Shutdown & Turnaround Times
- Top Tips for Selecting the Best Industrial Cleaning Company
- The Pros of Going Cashless in Your Business Payments
- Four Reasons to Ditch Your Paper Records
- Can’t Verify An Employee’s Social Security Number, This Will Help.
- 5 Indicators Your Maintenance Processes Need Improvement
- New Trend in accounting industry
- How to achieve effective communication as a virtual leader
- Strategic planning pillars
- 21st Century Solution for 21st Century Problems
- Must have Project Reports
- Project Leadership within Project Management
- HOW BUSINESSES NEED TO RESPOND TO COVID-19 AMIDST THE CRISIS
- How does working from home stack up with working from the office?
- An Overview of ITIL V3
- Managing the Stakeholder and Management Strategies
- Tips on Managing Your Workforce Remotely
- ‘Making Tax Digital’: a guide for non-experts
- Practice management for group practices
- Co-working: What’s the big deal?
- What’s Involved in a Revenue Cycle Assessment? How Do Revenue Cycle Experts Maximize Medical Profits?
- The Best Strategies Small, Rural Hospitals Are Using to Survive
- Leverage Domestic Customer Service Outsourcing for Sustained Profits
- Top 5 Ways a Healthcare Revenue Cycle Consulting Service Can Boost your Bottom Line
- 4 Benefits of Gamification in Learning
- Top 6 Best Practices for Post Merger Integration
- Do You Really Need a PMI Plan?
- Corporate Strategy in a Nutshell: Main Aspects & Definition
- Experiential learning is more than a team activity.