Candida Cure? Can Cleansing My Body Help to Cure Candida?
- Author Anthony Pang
- Published May 14, 2007
- Word count 435
Candida cure through internal body cleansing has been practised for a long time. It has been shown that the Candida parasite can affect various parts of a person's body from the intestine, to the colon,liver, the mouth, the genitalia, the hands as well as our skin. But one question that may be raised by some is - can cleansing the body be an effective Candida cure? Below we hope to provide some answers to this particular doubt.
Intestinal cleansing is certainly very valuable, especially if you are suffering from candida infection. As the main objective of this method of body cleansing is that it removes the debris, putrefied food and feces as well as the solidified mucus from a person's intestine, which have accumulated all this toxics over the years.
Another way of body cleansing in order to cure Candida is by taking some sort of anti-fungal treatment. If you are looking for a more natural remedy for Candida cure rather than just using over the counter products, then perhaps you could try either Grapefruit Seed Extract, Oregano Oil, Caprylic Acid or Colloidal Silver. These natural products are extremely powerful body cleansing food, and certainly very useful for Candida cure. It is important that you take one of the above consistently for 1 or 2 months in order to feel the full effects of the body cleansing.
However when you are taking grapefruit seed extract, it should be taken between meals. If you find that it irritates your digestive tract then you can take it with meals or use the capsule versions instead. It is recommended that you take 10 drops diluted 50/50 with either vegetable or fruit juice for the first 3 days. Then for the next 4 to 10 days, you can increase the drops to 15 and it should be used twice daily. Then from days 11 to 28 you will still keep the dose to 15 drops, but you will now need to increase it 3 times each day. Some people have found that they show good improvements on the lower of these doses and therefore did not need to increase the amount they were taking for the rest of the treatment period. Then once a person has notice a satisfactory improvement in the treatment of the Candida infection, they can begin to reduce the amount of grapefruit seed extract intake . However, if at any time the symptoms should reappear, then you will need to return to the much higher dosage treatment. Often a 4 week course of treatment using this particular product will help in body cleansing to cure Candida from the body. Try this natural home remedy method for Candida cure.
There are no posted comments.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman
- What to Look for in a Spa
- Does Acupuncture Really Work?
- What Should You Look For In Microblading Training Instructors
- Microblading Training: How Long Does It Take
- How To Avoid Microblading Training Scams