Preparation Tips for a Corporate Photography Session
- Author Calandra Wright
- Published April 28, 2010
- Word count 548
All successful companies will want to photograph their staff, especially the executives, for various reasons. Photographers have found that executives are very challenging subjects. Some would rather photograph small children than cranky, belligerent executives. Let’s look at this positively; the photographing session does not need to be a negative experience. Since preparation is all important, let’s discuss some ways to get yourself ready for this important event.
If you are the subject of the picture, you will want to arrive at your best. To ‘photoshop’ has become an English verb, but retouching cannot replace your looking your best. You will want your picture to present you genuinely. You will want people to recognize you from your picture.
Concerning the clothing you will wear, some photographers suggest their subjects bring their wardrobe with them and change at the studio; others don’t care. Either way, just make sure that your wardrobe expresses the proper image of the company and is neat and pressed. If you are inept at matching colors or patterns, get help. The photographer is well trained in this. So it would be good to bring one or more alternate garments with you in case what you have chosen is not appropriate for some reason.
Drink plenty of water before the session for this actually makes you look healthier. Don’t forget to arrive early and don’t plan an important appointment immediately after the photo session. This puts a person under pressure and makes it harder to get just the right expression.
Attitude is very important. Come happy and relaxed and well rested for the best results. These pictures are very important to your company. They may bring in customers who will increase your profits. The pictures may also present a wrong image and turn customers away. Do what the photographer tells you to do, even if it doesn’t feel natural. They are the experts who know what is best.
Schedule the session early in the day or at a time when you look most rested and refreshed. This solves the shaving problem for men as well. Men should shave not long before the session and women should wear appropriate jewelry that accents but does not distract from their countenance. Be sure your face is washed also. A shiny, oily look is not good. The photographer may even powder your face to avoid it. Get your hair cut a few days before the picture. If men or women’s hands are to be in the picture, consider getting a manicure. The picture is important enough to employ the services of a hair stylist so that your face is accentuated best.
Some like the background of their own office in the picture. If proper lighting can be set up, this works fine. One final suggestion: examine yourself in a full length mirror or have someone else check out your appearance. Even a small lock of hair out of place may dissatisfy you or the boss.
Choose a photographer who has a good reputation for corporate photography. He/she should be both trained and experienced for this branch of photography. Though the corporate photo is just a picture, it has the potential for raising or lowering sales. Follow these suggestions for the best experience possible.
Expressions Photography has been specializing as a portrait and Virginia Beach Wedding Photographer for years. Visit their website to see the portfolio.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?
- Getting Started with Google Ads
- 3 Tools You Should Master in Digital Marketing
- 5 Important Factors to Consider When Building Backlinks
- Basics of Keyword Research
- 17 Strategic Business Pivots to Make in the Time of COVID-19
- How to Craft Your Unique Business Story That Will Make You Shine and Put Your Competitors in the Shadows
- 4 Marketing Strategies for the COVID-19 Crisis
- Business Building Using Stories
- 4 Ways To Sell Services In A Slow Economy
- How to Pivot Your Small Business Strategy During the COVID-19 Crisis
- How a Visit to the Dentist Taught Me a Valuable Marketing Lesson
- Hiring an Online Marketing Agency to Grow Your Business
- The Biggest Web Copy Mistake Most Small Businesses Make
- How to Write Copy Like the OG Copywriters
- How to Write Better Emails
- Graphic design in Nepal
- Why Not Enough Authors Use Email To Market Themselves
- Should You Stop Marketing During COVID-19?
- Beauty Packaging in Design
- Accountants Mailing List | Accountant Email Addresses | CPA Database