Car rentals Hawaii: Take the hassle out of sightseeing
- Author James Bond
- Published April 28, 2010
- Word count 501
Are you undertaking a vacation in Hawaii? Then you must have considered options for doing as much sightseeing as possible, given that one cannot visit these islands every year. When sightseeing, you will have lots of options regarding your means of travel. If you are in Honolulu, you can hire a taxi, rent a bike or moped, or even go for a full size car. However, taxi service doesn't even exist outside of the island of Oahu, so on the neighboring islands of Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island, rental cars may be your only option. Renting a car may seem a tad expensive when you hear it at first, but it is one of the most economical options for getting around on the islands.
There are some pointers that you should keep in mind when opting for car rentals in Hawaii. These include:
1.Hire the economical cars: You do not need to rent a 4x4 to get around in Hawaii. These can be expensive, and aren't fuel efficient. Only if you plan to travel all the way to the summit of Mauna Kea, should you go for a 4x4. Otherwise, simply go for a regular car. You will save big bucks, and have a safe ride nonetheless. Most of the places worth visiting in Hawaii have drivable roads, or at least trails that you can drive on. The places where you don't have proper roads are usually off limits, or kapu, as the locals call those. Driving in those areas can usually attract heavy penalties, and render your insurance void.
2.Do not rent a bigger car than necessary: Cars rental rates are based on size, so by renting the smallest car possible you will save money. However keep in mind that you will be traveling with luggage and luggage takes up room. Most economy class cars only have room for one or two very small bags. If you will be traveling with more than that, make sure that you get a car with enough cargo space to accommodate your luggage.
3.Do not go off-roading: No matter which car you rent, be it a 4x4, an SUV, or even a roaring Hummer, make sure to stay on the drivable roads only. Car rentals (Hawaii) are pretty strict about checking out the car thoroughly when you return it. Besides, according to Hawaiian law, you cannot leave the island until you settle your debts. So, be sure to drive within legal road limits, to avoid unnecessary hassles, and additional expenditure on insurance.
4.Book your car before you even reach Hawaii: Nowadays, cars can be booked online before you even land on the islands. Take advantage of this, and book your car ahead of time. Car rental companies in Hawaii occasionally run out of cars; especially during holiday seasons, so it is better to be safe than sorry. By booking early, you will get economical deals on rentals and insure that a car will be waiting for you at the airport when you arrive.
Finally, be sure to visit a good website for excellent deals on car rentals in Hawaii. One of the best websites to offer car rentals Hawaii is www.summitpacificinc.com Visit it today. You won't believe some of the deals you may come across in there.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking