How to Choose the Perfect Watch for Perfect Occasion?
- Author Peter Wong
- Published May 17, 2007
- Word count 529
There are tons of watches out there in the market, be it an online shop or a retail store in your neighborhood. They are different shapes, colors, functions, and styles. How do you choose a perfect wristwatch that fits you most? At times, this can be pulling your hair when you begin your shopping. The most important question to ask is what the occasion is. Do you just wear one type of watches to attend different occasions? If the answer is positive, you may just choose a sport watch with plain old fashion. However, the following question is that whether it will fit all the occasions you will attend. The answer is most likely negative. I encourage people to keep a few different watches with different styles and functions for different occasions. Below are a few tips to help you buy a wristwatch.
For casual use, you may look for a lightweight feature with a comfortable band such as Skagen. This will make you feel comfy whenever you go. In addition, make sure you pick a water-resistant watch so that you will not have to worry so much where you are and what you are doing. Imagine that if you wear a Rolex watch, you may pay extra attention to watch when you are dining or walking through a crowd so that it will not be damaged by scratching or water spilled over your table.
For outdoor sports, of course you should pick a sport watch such as Seiko Sportura. Sportura is Seiko’s All Star Chronograph collection. Even though Seiko Sportura is designed especially for motor sports, it will also be very useful for other sports activities. For young teens, any Nike model will make you look vibrant and cool. One of the most outstanding features of Nike is that the product offers a lot of colors and styles for you to choose. Would you wear an orange Nike to a ball? I bet you will not.
- Special Occasion
For instance, if you go for any grant dinner or wedding, you may pick up a gold or diamond watch with a slim case. You may even pick a luxurious watch such as Ebel or Rolex. These kinds of watches not only make you look elegant; they can actually be worn for several decades because of their classic looks and quality. Nevertheless, do not forget to pick other jewelry that can match your watch as well when you attend some special occasions.
For a working professional, you may look for a watch that has more formal look, which can suit your black or grey suit. Since you may wear the same watch everyday when you go to work, look out for stainless steal so that the watch can resist your sweat without turning rusty. Citizen Eco-Drive is one of the best choices you want to take a look. For example, Citizen Elektra with a square shape in design has a decent look that suits most men and even women.
In conclusion, be wise to choose your watch not only according to what your taste is but also according to how suitable the occasion you are in.
Peter Wong is the manager of Stunnerian.com, a website dedicated to sell the most widely known brands in wristwatch. For more info, visit Discount Wrist Watch.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Size of Waist Trainer to Choose?
- Cheap VS Expensive Mattresses: How to Get the Best Value for Money
- 5 Ways To Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- Tips before buying reclining sofa
- How To Buy Diamond?
- Choosing the best glasses for your face shape
- How to choose the wedding dress in a few steps
- Birthday Gift Baskets
- What You Need to Know about the Best Grow Lights
- How to Choose the Best Grow Tent for Your Plants and Space
- How to purchase right Micro SD Card for the electronic gadgets?
- 5 Points to Consider When Choosing a Mattress from a Store
- How To Choose Satchel And Hobo Bag
- What Is Tinder? How to Find Members on Tinder Online Dating Site?
- How To Buy Layflat Slurry Hose
- Military Retirement Gifts Buying Guide
- There is a Shopify behind Every Online Shopping
- Best Carry-on Travel Backpack
- The Greatest Guide to Online Shopping Is Right Here
- Are You Shopping for Bed Linen -- Here Are a Few Tips
- Why a Cash Voucher can be A Perfect Gift for Your Loved Ones?
- 5 Star hotel pillows– A better way to sleep at night
- Select the best mountain biking jerseys and increase longevity with these tips!
- How to safely buy an used phones - tutorial
- Simple Tips for Car Enthusiasts About New Tires
- What beard suits you? Should you trim or groom it!
- Choosing the right projector to suit your needs
- Preparation, is it Worth the Price
- What is The Triangular Recycling Symbol Found at the Bottom of Plastic Products?
- What To Look For When Buying A Good Hunting Coat or Jacket