Online Guide to Choose Right Pantyhose
- Author Eugene Andrushkin
- Published August 12, 2007
- Word count 499
How to choose pantyhose
Men more often pay attention to ladies legs, than her personality or ability to cook. That’s why its not a surprise, that the spending ability on hosiery, which is a strong weapon of flirtation, consist of rather large part of what woman spends on herself. There are different types of hosiery that varies among themselves by manufacturer, type, color, characteristic and price. And sometimes its very hard to choose a right product and avoid imitation. To look gorgeous in the eyes of men its important to choose the right product, which also will depend on longevity and comfort of hosiery.
The most important factors to verify the correct size for pantyhose are height, weight and the extent of thighs. Size charting is: S-small, M-medium, L-large, XL-extra large. Keep in mind that different manufacturers could have a different charting system, so please read the package label. To find out the correct size, first you should find your height in the vertical column and then your weight in a horizontal column. And in intersection you will find your correct size. If you have long, short, skinny or large lags make a needed correction. If you not sure, choose a one size larger. Avoid choosing one size fits all hosiery.
The times of cotton or wool pantyhose are long gone. Cotton and wool wear off faster and loose their original condition fast. Basic material for manufacturing pantyhose is nylon with different supplements. Mostly all pantyhose consist of lycra or spandex. Pantyhose with lycra beautifully hug your legs, will not wrinkle, soft and stretchy, won’t obstruct your movements and have a massaging effect.
The maximum percentage of lycra in pantyhose is 30%. If on the packaging says 3-5% this is mean that lycra present only in a waistline. These pantyhose will fit loosely. Sheer pantyhose have about 10% of lycra, semi sheer pantyhose have about 20% of lycra. The more lycra the pantyhose have, the more expensive they are. Recently, a new pantyhose with "lycra 3D" came on the market. With this unique technology even the sheerest pantyhose are highly elastic. And of course they cost a lot more. In winter time you might want to choose a pantyhose with supplement with cotton or wool, but necessary with lycra, otherwise they will wrinkle in the knees and ankles. As Frenchman say: “ woman could have wrinkles on the face, but not on the pantyhose”.
Lately, a new product becomes more and more popular. These new pantyhose with microfiber. Microfiber – is an elastic thread, consistent of thinner fibers- the more fibers in the thread, the more softer and silk like to the touch. Plus, the hygroscopic substances are as good as natural ones. But of course, the price is higher.
Inexpensive pantyhose are those that made with acrylic – artificial wool. They are soft, warm and good to wear during winter time. Although, they look cheap and become worn fast. These pantyhose are better to wear under pants, but not skirts.
Online Guide to Choose Right PantyhoseArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Size of Waist Trainer to Choose?
- Cheap VS Expensive Mattresses: How to Get the Best Value for Money
- 5 Ways To Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- Tips before buying reclining sofa
- How To Buy Diamond?
- Choosing the best glasses for your face shape
- How to choose the wedding dress in a few steps
- Birthday Gift Baskets
- What You Need to Know about the Best Grow Lights
- How to Choose the Best Grow Tent for Your Plants and Space
- How to purchase right Micro SD Card for the electronic gadgets?
- 5 Points to Consider When Choosing a Mattress from a Store
- How To Choose Satchel And Hobo Bag
- What Is Tinder? How to Find Members on Tinder Online Dating Site?
- How To Buy Layflat Slurry Hose
- Military Retirement Gifts Buying Guide
- There is a Shopify behind Every Online Shopping
- Best Carry-on Travel Backpack
- The Greatest Guide to Online Shopping Is Right Here
- Are You Shopping for Bed Linen -- Here Are a Few Tips
- Why a Cash Voucher can be A Perfect Gift for Your Loved Ones?
- 5 Star hotel pillows– A better way to sleep at night
- Select the best mountain biking jerseys and increase longevity with these tips!
- How to safely buy an used phones - tutorial
- Simple Tips for Car Enthusiasts About New Tires
- What beard suits you? Should you trim or groom it!
- Choosing the right projector to suit your needs
- Preparation, is it Worth the Price
- What is The Triangular Recycling Symbol Found at the Bottom of Plastic Products?
- What To Look For When Buying A Good Hunting Coat or Jacket