Suffering from Acid Reflux? Foods You Should Avoid!
- Author Bob Barton
- Published August 8, 2007
- Word count 375
Did you know that certain foods can intensify your heart burn symptoms? If you suffer from acid reflux, it is important to know what foods will improve your symptoms and what foods create havoc with your indigestion. Here are a couple rules of thumb to follow if you suffer from acid reflux.
Simple Dieting Rules for Acid Reflux
Soft is better! Eating soft foods will allow your esophagus to heal from the excessive acid caused by acid reflux.
Crunchy is bad! Nuts, crackers, toast, popcorn, cookies, breakfast cereals will make your reflux situation worse by scratching your Lower Esophageal Sphincter (LES).
Avoid Spicy and Acidic Foods! Spicy and Acidic foods can aggravate your LES and cause heartburn. To prevent this from happening, stay away from these foods, as well as alcohol, beer and soft drinks.
One cup of Joe! You should not drink more than one cup of coffer per day!
Drink Water! You should try to drink one tall glass of water after every meal to aid with digestion.
Finally, these are only guidelines to help you as you treat your acid reflux. I would also recommend carrying a food journal to document what you eat. You might just discover how your reflux reacts to individual foods! This could be the difference between misery and bliss! Finally, you should also take time to know what particular foods are known to cause heartburn. Here is a list of foods to avoid!
Foods that Cause Acid Reflux
Potatoes (any form)
Macaroni and Cheese
Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressings
Finally, take time to educate yourself on acid reflux and natural treatments. I have been heartburn free for years because of simply discovering that taking a slice of apple will treat any heartburn flare-ups. In fact, there are numerous natural remedies that you can buy at your local grocery store. If you are interested in risk-free, guaranteed natural remedies please take a minute and visit our website. You would be surprised at what are satisfied customers are saying about our 97% success rate at treating acid reflux.
Bob Barton has been in the business of educating people about a natural treatment for acid reflux for 3 years. Bob almost lost his life to acid reflux almost 30 years ago and discovered a natural home remedy that worked for him. Since then, Bob has discovered numerous natural cures for heartburn and acid reflux. To see how you can be heart burn free please visit A Natural Cure for Acid Reflux WebsiteArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure