The EZ Cracker: Whip up Breakfast like a Pro
- Author Fred Dickinson
- Published June 8, 2010
- Word count 840
If you like to cook frequently, then you likely don’t have much trouble with food preparation. Like figuring out exactly how much a "dash" is. Or draining ground beef without spilling the meat into your sink. Or knowing the precise differences between dicing, chopping, and mincing.
If this is you, then you probably can crack a perfect egg every time -- unlike the rest of us.
We know what it’s like to feel the slimy sensation of egg yolk on our hands. We always keep a paper towel handy to wipe off the counter, stove, and bowl when the egg whites miss their target. We are masters at picking out eggshell pieces from our concoctions. And if we somehow miss one, we often discover it while biting into a muffin, cupcake, or flapjack.
For all the rest of us: the tired (of cleaning up egg messes), the poor (dexterity people who crumble eggshells), the huddled masses (of used paper towels covered with egg goop)….
There is now hope! Introducing the EZ Cracker Egg Separator!
With the EZ Cracker, you no longer have to worry about exploding egg yolks or crumbling eggshell pieces. Because this handy device cracks a perfect egg every single time!
The EZ Cracker consists of two plastic handles about four to six inches long. The front of the device has two oval-shaped rings on the left and right side and a "claw" which hovers over the top and bottom.
Here’s how it works: you place a single egg so that the two rings hold it in place at either end. Then when you squeeze the two handles together with one hand, the claw closes from the top to crack the egg. Most importantly, the bottom part of the claw separates and clutches the egg to keep it in place while the yolk and whites drop down into your skillet or mixing bowl. Because the crack is clean, no unwanted shell particles are released.
In other words: you get a perfect egg crack time after time after time! With the EZ Cracker, you can bring back the joy of baking cookies, frying eggs, or preparing quiches!
The EZ Cracker is also incredibly invaluable when you have a recipe which requires separating eggs.
You know how that usually goes: trying to pour the yolk from one half-egg to the other? That’s assuming you are able to neatly crack the egg in half in the first place. Most of the time, you end up with a barely adequate egg yolk and/or white, scattered bits of eggshell, and glops of "ovo-gunk" all over your fingers.
But wit the EZ Cracker Egg Separator, you can get a perfect division of egg yolk and egg white every time you crack an egg!
You see, the EZ Cracker comes with an egg separator attachment which affixes to the bottom of the device (below the "rings and claw" apparatus). The attachment is a flat, round disc which perfectly catches the egg yolk when you squeeze the EZ Cracker handle – allowing the egg white to drop "yolklessly" into your bowl or pan.
This clean, simple egg separating process lets you whip up healthier egg-white omelets, creamier meringue for pies, or richer homemade eggnog!
The EZ Cracker Egg Separator also comes in handy when you want a hard-boiled egg. You know how time consuming it can be to crack and peel off an entire shell? It almost makes hard-boiled eggs not worth the effort – plus you’re bound to miss a few pieces or scatter some particles on your counter or table.
But the EZ Cracker solves this problem. When you put a hard-boiled egg into the rings on the device and squeeze the handle, the claw cracks the egg enough to make shell peeling easy. But the bottom parts of the claw don’t move apart (like they do with a regular egg); they just hold the egg in place to ensure a perfect crack.
Voila! The EZ Cracker takes the "hard" out of hard-boiled egg preparation!
So unless you enjoy cleaning up after yourself in the kitchen, the EZ Cracker is something that anyone can use – no matter how much they like to cook!
You might also want to think about giving the EZ Cracker Egg Separator to someone else. It’s a perfect gift idea for:
the single guy/girl who could use a little assistance in the kitchen
the senior citizen who loves to cook but who may not be as coordinated (to crack eggs by hand) as in past years
the family with kids who like to help their parents cook and bake
a couple or family as a housewarming present
any cook who likes recipes that require a lot of eggs!
No more trying to use the bowl lip, a fork, or the kitchen counter to crack your eggs. Those only lead to heartbreak (and egg break!) and extra cleanup time. Why make cooking any harder than it is? Order your EZ Cracker Egg Separator today!
Fred Dickinson is a freelance writer who writes about cooking and specific products such as the EZ Cracker.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup
- Cookie Making Made Easy My Busy Mom Method