Number One Chef Secret Will Change Your Cooking Forever!
- Author Chef Todd Mohr
- Published July 5, 2010
- Word count 449
Have you ever wondered how a chef can be told to cook with a few ingredients and they can pull together a dish without using a cookbook? How is that possible? It’s possible because there are chef secrets that we use in cooking every day. They’re the same chef secrets that I teach in my online cooking classes. If you think about it, I’m sure there are many things you can do very well without having to look for instructions each time you begin.
Think about it. Each time you get in your car to drive somewhere, do you have to take out the owners manual and figure out how to operate the vehicle? No, you’ve done it before.
If you’re a golfer, do you bring an instructional video with you to review before each shot? No, you’ve internalized the steps you need to take to make your best swing. Is it always a perfect shot? No, but you’re always trying to improve. How about if you did have an instructional DVD with you on the golf course? Then, would every shot be perfect? Still no.
So, why do people think if they have a recipe book, every meal will come out perfectly? In fact, you still need to practice, to know the basic cooking methods, the chef secrets that I’ll share with you for creating amazing meals at home. These are the same secrets that students of Web Cooking Classes are using every day.
My first secret to learning how to cook, whether from a book, or cooking online will change the way you think about cooking forever. When I’ve taught this first secret, it has given everyone a sense of freedom, and an instant reduction of cooking stress.
So, what’s the first secret? Recipe books don’t work. They don’t work because the cookbook that you’re reading doesn’t know the size of your ingredients, the altitude in which you live, the true temperature of your stove/oven or how you like your food cooked. Only you know how you like your food to taste and only you can see signs while you’re cooking to understand what to do next. This is why you don’t see chefs pouring over cookbooks. They already know this secret.
Whether you take cooking classes online or in person, make sure that you’re learning chef secrets or basic cooking methods and not recipes. Once you learn these chef secrets, you will understand the basic cooking methods you need to create delicious, healthy, exciting meals every night of the week without having to look at a single recipe!
Chef Todd Mohr is a classically trained chef, entrepreneur and educator. Chef Todd's simple philosophy - burn your recipes and learn how to really cook - has helped many home cooks and professionals alike finally achieve success in the kitchen. Learn his 1 Secret for Free and discover how online cooking classes can really teach you to cook!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- Hamburgers and Chocolate Ice Cream
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup
- Cookie Making Made Easy My Busy Mom Method