Restaurant Recipes At Their Best
- Author Joyce Mcneill Christopher
- Published May 14, 2010
- Word count 425
What is your cooking goal? Are you satisfied with the meals you prepare?
Would you rather have the meals you get when you eat at your favorite restaurant?
Would you like learn the Secrets Recipes from the Famous Restaurants?
Do you want to learn to cook like the chefs in the best restaurants?
Whether you have been cooking for years or only began to cook, you will find all of the information and cooking techniques, you need in-order to make the most delicious recipes from some of your favorite restaurants.
You will learn to cook these recipes in your own home and see the expressions on the faces of family and friends.
Surprise your loved ones with your cooking knowledge and skills.
These are not your basic recipes; these are world-class chef recipes. You will find hundreds of recipes from restaurants around the world.
Have the Perfect Restaurant Experience at Your Dinning Room Table!
Just the thought of producing all these amazing meals in my kitchen and recreating the "perfect restaurant dining experience" in the comfort of my own home excites me.
Serving these meals at my dining room table.
Nothing is more romantic than a wonderful home cooked meal with tablecloths and candles and the perfect meal, prepared by someone you love.
A meal that tastes exactly like the favorite restaurant. You know the one that is too expensive to go to but once a month!
No more trial and error or WASTE experimentation needed to find the "exact same taste".
Many special occasions are also celebrated with food as a focus.
You will want to learn recipes for these parties.
Every good party revolves around food, no matter what the occasion.
Learn how to cook for a dinner party of 6 to 8 people or a crowd
Tailor recipes to fit your party.
Save Hundreds of Dollars Monthly!
Considering the costs for a decent meal these days, this can easily run into hundreds of dollars spent on restaurants meals each month.
You may not see yourself cooking a gourmet meal (served at your dinning room table), with lace tablecloth and candles for your new Boyfriend (or Girlfriend), Lover, or Husband.
Take it from a very experienced 70-year-old lady,
The old saying 'The Way to A Man's (or Woman's) Heart is through the Stomach' is one of the truest old wives tales I have ever heard.
By the way, the word Woman was added from experience.
Here is another true old saying: 'Cooking last, Beauty don't!
bit.ly backslash c2ks6V = Free Restaurant Recipe Samples
Joyce spends countless hours doing online research. Info Reading Required & Free 'Geek Free E-Book' by Jon Leger. Joyce's comment 'One thing I've learned is that there is no magic button, you have to work'. Website Marketing and Design is a passion. Learning as I go.
Joyce uses Toshiba computers for her internet writing and parts from Toshiba laptop partsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- Hamburgers and Chocolate Ice Cream
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup
- Cookie Making Made Easy My Busy Mom Method