Convenient healthy cooking with a health grill
- Author Shane Brown
- Published July 5, 2010
- Word count 516
A health grill can cook beautiful food a lot quicker than conventional grilling. The grill will soon become a vital part of your kitchen regardless of what you are cooking, from sausages to steak or vegetables to toasted sandwiches. There are many different brands of health grill available including the most popular, George Foreman grill, Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver and most other kitchen appliance companies.
In their most basic form, health grills are a pair of heated ridged metal plates which press down and cook the food from both the top and the bottom at the same time, not only cooking the food quicker but also more evenly. The bottom plate slopes towards the front of the grill which allows the fat and juices to drain away from the food and into a drip tray making all your food not only healthier, but tastier as well!
There is a huge variety of health grills available on the market, every one is different, varying in both size and functionality, from the basic 2 portion grills to giant family grills. Some grills have extra features such as bun warmers, floating hinges, removable plates and even a griddle on certain models.
You can cook pretty much anything on a grill including vegatables and boneless meats including chicken fillets, steak, sausage, burgers and bacon! You really can cook almost anything which you could cook on a standard grill! We do not recommend cooking any meat with bones in or meat which is more than 3cm thick.
Selected grills feature a floating hinge which makes it ideal for cooking thicker meat, melting food or creating toasted sandwiches and paninis. The floating hinge also allows you to cook everything from thin sliced bacon through to thicker chops and and large burgers.
As the plates are angled to allow the fat to drop away, the food which you are cooking is much healthier. So the food is healthier, but not only that, it cooks much quicker, looks better and best of all tastes far better than traditional cooking.
Health grills are a convenient way of cooking as the machine can be stored away quickly and easily in a cupboard. The grill plates are easy to clean, and some even feature removable plates which simply unclip and can be placed in the dishwasher. if the grill doesnt include removable plates that you can give the plates a quick scrape with the included scraper to remove the stuck on food and then clean with a sponge. By adding removable plates to the grills some sacrifices have been needed, such as the plates not cooking evenly across the whole plate and cooking times being increased slightly.
Picking the right health grill can be very difficult. The first consideration will always be how much food you need to cook at once. Make sure you buy a grill which can handle more than enough portions. The next thing to consider is if you want removable plates or not. Once you have narrowed it down it down you can start looking at extra desirable features such as the bun warmer.
The author is a freelance web designer and internet marketer and has created articles and websites covering a wide range of articles. If you would like more information about the Gordon Ramsay health grill or any health grill than be sure to take a look at our website.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- Hamburgers and Chocolate Ice Cream
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup
- Cookie Making Made Easy My Busy Mom Method