Recipes For A Cinnamon Coffee Cakes
- Author Dmytro Fodoreyev
- Published May 15, 2010
- Word count 275
There are several cake recipes that one can try using any time they want to bake at home. But a cinnamon coffee cake is among the best, and once you bake it, your family will not only love you for it, but you can also be sure that your house will be filled with the wonderful cinnamon aroma. Baking it is easy, and one ought to prepare themselves with the recipes in advance.
To make this type of cake, you will need vegetable spray oil which will be used for misting the pan. You also need flour, sour cream, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. You will also need some ingredients for topping, which include light brown sugar, finely chopped pecans, although this is optional, and ground cinnamon. Once you have these ingredients in place, heat your oven to 325 degrees F. You then ought to mist the pan with the spray vegetable oil and then dust the pan with some flour. Note that excess flour is shaken out.
After preparing the pan and oven, one should then take the cake mix, vegetable oil, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla, and then mix them all in a bowl. Then pour part of the butter into the ready pan, smoothing the top with a rubber spatula. To make the topping, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans if you have any in a bowl. You then spoon about half of the topping over the pan with the butter.
Finally, place the pan in an oven, and bake for 45 minutes, till its golden brown, before removing it and waiting for it to cool. It should be served when still warm.
There are no posted comments.
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- Hamburgers and Chocolate Ice Cream
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup
- Cookie Making Made Easy My Busy Mom Method