Shrimp Alfredo Pasta And A Bottle Of Pinot Grigio Are The Perfect Aphrodisiac Pairing
- Author Kira Volpi
- Published July 10, 2010
- Word count 390
Dim lights, soft music, and the succulent scent of shrimp Alfredo pasta mingle together to create an enchanting ambiance of romance and sensuality.
Foods are often assigned aphrodisiac attributes based on the way they look, taste, smell, or in some cases, their nutritional composition. So that perfect aphrodisiac meal – the romantic and seductive dinner for two – will tantalize and tempt all the senses, creating an energy that is irresistible.
Perhaps the most illustrious source of aphrodisiacs is the unfathomable sea, granting us the gifts of oysters, caviar, and of course, shrimp. The word 'aphrodisiac' is derived from Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, beauty, and desire, who was born of the sea, marking the beginning of a long and legendary association between seafood and seduction. From France to South America to the Caribbean, shrimp has been hailed as the food of enticement and temptation. The Greeks, the Romans, and even the legendary Italian romanicist, Casanova, understood that hidden within these diminutive morsels are certain powers that tap into romantic energy and passion.
In fact, shrimp is packed full of vitamins and nutrients essential to a healthy libido. High in iodine, it nourishes the thyroid gland, which is vital for energy. Also containing zinc, iron, and protein, this little shellfish is effective in increasing levels of certain neurotransmitters associated with attraction and desire. So, toss them in a creamy Alfredo sauce, spoon them atop a plate of your favorite pasta, and share a delectable dinner with your special someone.
Complete your menu with the perfect wine. Wine is the romantic's beverage of choice, being recognized for its ability to put people in the mood for love. There is nothing like a chilled glass of fine wine to soothe the soul and release inhibitions. Pinot Grigio is the perfect pairing for shrimp Alfredo pasta. Dry, crisp, and with a subtle fruity aroma, this light-bodied choice compliments and enhances flavor, adding to the enjoyment and charm of your amorous meal for two.
Imagine sitting across from that special someone – lights dimmed, candles flickering, enticing aromas floating on the sounds of romantic music, the indulgent blend of decadent food paired with a flawless wine. Romance, passion, seduction. Shrimp Alfredo pasta, a bottle of Pinot Grigio, and two passionate souls – the perfect combination, interwoven with the language of love and resulting in an unforgettable evening.
Kira Volpi is passionate about pasta and created www.pasta-recipes-by-italians.com to share her family's secrets for making the best Italian pasta. You'll find her recipe for shrimp Alfredo pasta deliciously seductive.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- Hamburgers and Chocolate Ice Cream
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup
- Cookie Making Made Easy My Busy Mom Method