Couples All-Inclusive Resorts: Sandals
- Author George Gregg
- Published September 14, 2010
- Word count 418
Have you been searching for the perfect couples’ all-inclusive resort—one that offers seclusion, romance and excitement? Are you more than ready to get away this year and experience the history and the beauty of the Caribbean like never before? If so, you may want to check out the Sandals resort properties before you do anything else.
According to experts in the know, some of the finest couples’ all-inclusive resorts can be found in the beautiful Caribbean, and one of the biggest names in couples’ all-inclusive resorts is Sandals. Sandals Resorts currently operates twelve couples’ all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Antigua and the Bahamas and is recognized as one of the premiere hotel destinations in all of the Caribbean. Here we will take a closer look at one Sandals couples’ all-inclusive resort on each of the each of these four islands and what the resort has to offer,
Couples’ All-Inclusive Resorts: Sandals Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Montego Bay was the first of the Sandals couples’ all-inclusive resorts, and some would say it’s still the best. Sandals Montego Bay offers an unusually long private beach front—the longest private beach front in Jamaica—gorgeous and cozy beachfront villas, six restaurants and a lush garden oasis. If you’re looking to fall in love all over again the Sandals Montego Bay couples’ all-inclusive resort is the place you want to be.
Couples’ All-Inclusive Resorts: Sandals Regency Saint Lucia
The Sandals Regency Saint Lucia boasts the largest freshwater pool in the Eastern Caribbean and plenty of seclusion for honeymooners and couples. At this couples’ all-inclusive resort you’ll find a complimentary 9-hole golf course, seven dining options and three luxurious pools. Sandals Regency Saint Lucia is a couples’ all-inclusive resort you have to see to believe.
Couples’ All-inclusive Resorts: Sandals Emerald Bay, Bahamas
The Sandals Emerald Bay is the ideal couples’ all-inclusive resort. This hotel property has the finest rooms and suites in the Caribbean, an Arnold Palmer-designed 72-hole golf course, a spa, deepwater marina and five tasty restaurants. Without question, whether you’re looking for action or romance, Sandals Emerald Bay is a couples’ all-inclusive resort like no other.
Couples’ All-Inclusive Resorts: Sandals Grande Antigua
No List of couples’ all-inclusive resorts would be complete without mentioning the Sandals Grande Antigua. Coined as the world’s "most romantic resort," the Sandals Grande Antigua features nine distinctive restaurants, a full-service spa, miles of beautiful beaches and astonishing architecture—the perfect getaway to reignite the passions and bask in luxurious comfort.
Some of the best vacations in the Caribbean are best done as a couple or by yourself. If you're looking for a great place to have some fun, come take a peek at Oxygen Retreat. There you'll find one of the best vacations of your life!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Top 7 Best Free Attractions in Singapore
- Social Distancing Activities in Killington
- trekking in nepal
- Moshe Montifiori Street Jerusalem
- Jerusalem my precious
- Botanical Gardens in the United States - NM & CA
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Exploring Three More Botanical Gardens in the United States
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels