Attitude Training: Invest in Yourself to Succeed
- Author Janice Davies
- Published December 1, 2010
- Word count 433
If you want to succeed, you need to change your thinking so you execute an action that will take you one step closer to your success.
Failure to change your thoughts would have you not reading, writing or doing arithmetic, which are all vital skills to you succeeding. You wouldn’t have a job, a career or your business. You wouldn’t have your degree, skills and knowledge that you have now.
Imagine in your retirement, you would be reliant on any government subsidies or others for your food, water and shelter. According to Maslow, these are vital needs to your survival and you would be without them all.
With your thoughts your first action towards success, if you allow your brain to wander of its own accord, it would be full of negative thoughts. You know, you already experience them now. It is no wonder that for thousands of years, mankind has been writing quotes, poems, love songs and books, full of words about succeeding and some type of positive action.
Left to rumble on its own, your thoughts would help you lead a life or misery and negativity.
I’m sure you’ve meet these people anyway. It is a sunny day, but it’s too hot. It’s a winter’s day but it’s too cold….and on this negative thinking continues.
These people are sorry cases that are best left to their own company when they are thinking like that
But don’t let that be you! If you want to succeed you must take control of your thoughts. Your brain is 3 pounds of untapped flesh waiting for the opportunity to help you succeed.
I’ve spend twenty-five years learning to control my thoughts and wonder at the amount of new information that is available as I continue to learn to programme it with my dreams and desires. From single parenting on government assistance, to a variety of careers and now after learning myself my work is motivating others to believe in themselves so they will succeed.
Take control of your thoughts, read books, quotes and success stories as you fill your mind with your thoughts about your success and you are on your journey to become a winner.
Read my free report on Attitude 4 Success. http://www.attitudespecialist.co.nz/attitudereport.html
Find out what Oprah, J K Rowling and Walt Disney have in common that made them successful. http://www.attitudespecialist.co.nz/attitude-training.htm
Or try my Attitude Training Programme with over 325 pages of information to help you become the winner you want to be.
Janice Davies is The Attitude Specialist, who teaches people to think positive and empower themselves. She is the founder of the global movement International Self Esteem annual awareness day and features in the True Happiness DVD. Read more about her attitude training programme or click personal life coaching for more information.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This
- Re-Frame with Humor: A Top Resiliency Tip